Chapter-35: Coronation Day

*Rachel's POV*-

The next week I was forced to be in Dan's sight and everywhere I went he followed after me like a lost puppy.And of-course,I was forbidden from entering the kitchen.Just like before Dan would bring me his ginger tea everyday and would stay awake till I fully fell asleep.I knew that he was not sleeping at all upon looking at the black bags under his eyes and even after confronting,he would just dismiss the topic.Finally he left to the pack-house after a lot of persuasion from my side. I made my way to Carol's room with Aaron in tow.When Dan wasn't around Aaron kept my company.

"Hey! Get out. We told you it's girls night.You are not supposed to be here." A crumpled paper came flying and smacked aaron on the head while Carol shouted at him when she saw him entering her room behind me.

"Ouch! Your brother told me to be with Rachel!" He retorted back but stayed at a distance from carol to which I chuckled." I don't care...The Ball is tomorrow, we don't want you to interfere in our precious dress selecting time." she said while turning around towards the bed and that's when I saw a a variety of Dresses laid on her bed. Aaron groaned but eventually nodded before giving me a last look and exited the room.

Smiling,I walked over to the bed while gazing at the gorgeous dresses lying on the bed. "You went shopping without me?" I narrowed my eyes while looking at Carol. "Yeah,sorry about that. Ellie dragged me to buy the dresses as soon as possible and you were grounded so we couldn't take you." She said with a chuckle to which I rolled my eyes.Just as soon Ellie and Susan entered Carol's room in a hurry.

"Come on girls! We don't have the whole day.Select your dresses!" Ellie yelled at both of us to which we frowned.We spent the next few hours talking while we tried to decide our dresses and makeup.

"Okay so I am going with the Rose gold gown.What are you both going with?" Carol asked as she clasped her hands together and stared at the dresses.

"I am going to wear the emerald green gown tomorrow." Susan answered while checking out her gown.

I looked through the clothes spread out but my attention was grasped by two dresses.One was a deep red colour gown and the other was a royal blue gown.I touched the fabric of both the gowns and almost immediately Carol squealed "Omg! I love the Red one...I was going to tell you to select that.It is beautiful." She said while practically jumping up and down with excitement and I grinned at her.

I grabbed the dress and lifted it up in the air to get a better look.The mermaid shaped dress was made out of a lace material and had an exposed back with a slit up the side that caused a little leg to show when you walk. "It doesn't look quite comfortable to move around in. Can't we just wear something a little casual?" I voiced out my concern.The dress was wonderful but I worried that it would cause a lot more trouble due to the heavy material.

"You're kidding right? That's the one! You'll look amazing in that dress. Don't worry." Susan grinned excitedly to which I chuckled and decided to wear the same dress tomorrow.

______

*Daniel's POV*-

Tomorrow is the Crowning Ceremony which will take place in afternoon while The Royal Ball is to be held at Night. I was seated with Lucas and Alex in the pack house hall discussing about the ceremony when Aaron jogged up to us and took a seat infront of me and beside Lucas.

I looked behind him hoping to find Rachel but she was nowhere to be seen so I turned to him with furrowed brows "Why are you not with Rachel?" I asked. "She is with your sisters deciding on their ball gowns or something.So they kicked me out of the room." he said before slumping back on the couch to which I chuckled lightly.