Chapter- 5: Mom would have been Proud

*Liam's POV*-

Having 4 beautiful children has been a blessing. Daniel being my eldest son who is very hardworking but has some temperament issues.
Lucas being my second son, he is quite the opposite of his brother, he is very friendly but likes to run away from his work.
And then there are my two wonderful twin daughters, Susan and Carol.

My wife Ellen died after she gave birth to my twins, but I never treated them any differently.
I spent my time talking to them about their mother because they never got a chance to meet her.

It's been a week since my son, Daniel left to find his mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into his office after taking an appointment. There he was with his daughter.

" Hello Henry, it's been quite long since I last met you." I say as I enter his office while I nodded my greeting towards his daughter, who nodded and smiled at me in return.

"Yes Mr.William, it's good to see you again. How can I help you?" He said with an indescribable expression. Like all those past years flashed in front of his eyes.

"I want to hire your best trainers.I need to train my grandchildren and daughter so they can defend themselves. " I said.  We have many enemies who want to harm our family so when Daniel takes over the kingdom,then our enemies would attack the people he loves and I cannot let that happen.

"Very well Mr.William, my best trainers as well as my best fighters are my kids, Stephan and Rachel,they'll be teaching your grandchildren if it is alright?" He said.

I noticed Rachel who was standing on his side.She didn't very much like the idea.It seemed like she was debating with herself.

"It's perfect. Why don't you three join us for dinner tonight?" I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Rachel's POV*-

What is Liam Williams doing here? Did Daniel really complained about me to his daddy? I tried to control my laugh at these thoughts.

Well Shit, now I have to train his kids? I mean I love kids and I don't have anything against them, but having to face Daniel again will be like testing my patience. But I didn't want to go against dad's decision so I stayed silent.

"Why don't you three join us for dinner tonight?" I frowned at his question. Why was he inviting us to dinner?We were nothing more than trainers to him.

"No sir, we wouldn't want to bother you. Though we will visit tomorrow morning to decide the schedule." Finally I spoke. He looked at me, I felt his strong aura which made me feel like submitting to him.Their was something about him that I couldn't wrap my fingers around.

"I insist. You could also get to know the kids and the rest of the family. We will be expecting you at 7pm today." He said or rather ordered.

"Of course sir. We will be there." dad accepted.It didn't even took him a second to accept.

Before leaving, Mr.Williams turned around one last time. While looking at my dad he said " Thank you Henry, for everything." My dad looked at me and then back towards him and just nodded in response. 

Well, We were just going to have dinner with The Williams Family, which I remind you again is THE most powerful family but no pressure at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was already 6pm and my dad was yelling to hurry. He and Steph both got ready before me, well don't blame me, boys just have to wear a shirt and jeans to be ready.
I hurried and finally got ready.

"Really??? You had to copy me?" Steph asked irritated. He wore a white shirt and black jeans whereas I wore a black top with white jeans.

"You couldn't choose a different colour??" I asked him angrily.