As class ends, Minato and the rest of the work study group go to their extra lessons, as Minato asks Iida to take his place on the school festival matter for now. While they had their extra class, Aizawa speaks.

Aizawa:"We'll take a break. I also have something to talk to you. It's about Eri."

Hearing this, both Minato and Izuku are pulled out of their thoughts, paying close attention to their teacher.

Aizawa:"I have been informed by the doctors that she has requested to see Amamiya and Midoriya. Togata as well. Apparently, it's the very first request she's made since being admitted. It has already been arranged for you three to visit her tomorrow."

The two boys start wondering about Eri's wellbeing. Eventually the class begins once more. The next day, Minato gets dressed and meets up with Izuku by the dorm's entrance. The boys walk to the school gates, meeting up with Mirio, carrying a fruit basket, and Aizawa, who was going to make sure Eri didn't lose control of her quirk. After arriving at the hospital, Aizawa guided the boys to Eri's room. As they enter the room, the little girl looks at them with a calm expression, as the other two approach her bed. Izuku apologizes for not coming to see her sooner, while Mirio excitedly shows her the fruit basket, trying to guess her favorite fruit, only to guess wrong, as Eri answers him. Minato slowly approaches from behind them, as Eri focuses her attention on him.

Minato:"(Smiling) I'm glad to see you're doing well, Eri."

Izuku and Mirio sit by the bed, while Minato to remain standing. She then starts speaking, with a nervous tone.

Eri:"(Nervous) This whole time, I was thinking about how you saved me, but... I don't know your names. I know Lemillion, but not you two..."

Izuku becomes dumbfounded by the revelation, while Minato simply chuckles.

Minato:"(Pointing at Izuku) You can call him Deku. As for me... I still don't have a name for you to call me, so for now, you can call me Minato."

Eri takes a few seconds, trying to memorize the names, before speaking again.

Eri:"Lemillion, Deku and Minato. (Sad) You all got hurt because of me. It's all my fault. I'm really sorry for causing you so much pain. (Starts crying) And... it's because of me you lost your powers, Lemillion."

Eri is suddenly surprised, as Minato pats her head.

Minato:"(Patting her head) That isn't true. It wasn't your fault. It was mine, for failing to stop that monster. (Smiling) So don't cry. Nobody blames you. In fact, we are all happy you're safe and sound. So smile. Now you can be happy, Eri."

Eri:"Happy... I don't remember it."

Izuku and Mirio look at her with shock, as they realize the influence of Chisaki still lingers over her. Minato then speaks once more.

Minato:"Eri. I want you to try to remember what you felt like when Overhaul was defeated."

Eri thinks back on that moment, her lips forming a barely noticeable smile. Minato speaks once more, a smile of his own on his face.

Minato:"(Smiling) See? You're smiling now. Only a bit, but you have a smile on your face."

Eri looks at Minato, completely surprised, as he speaks once more.

Minato:"You probably think that it's impossible for you to be happy, to smile, because you don't know what it's like. But that's not true. I would know. Let me tell you a story."

Minato sits in the bed, by Eri's side.

Minato:"You and I are very much alike, you know? Some very bad men came to talk with my parents. He wanted them to have a child with a powerful quirk and then... I was born. They gave me away when I was only 4 years old. That's when my pain began."