6: "The Monster Unleashed"

UA High School, 12:50 p.m. Aizawa adresses the classroom.

Aizawa:"For today's hero basic training class, All Might, myself and another teacher will supervise you."

The boy from the exam, with the strange-looking elbows, puts his hand in the air, asking a question.

"What are we doing, exactly?"

Aizawa:"We will be preparing you for all kinds of disaster relief, from fires to floods. (Shows card) Today, we'll be doing rescue training."

The class starts excitedly chatting, until Aizawa quiets them.

Aizawa:"I'm not done yet. (Presses a button, pulling the hero costumes) It's up to you if you wear your costumes or not, since some of them might limit your abilities in this sort of activity. The training site is still far, so we'll be going by bus. That's all. Get ready."

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class 1-A racing to the bus)

After getting dressed, everyone went to enter the bus. As they reached it, Iida pulled out a whistle.

Iida:"Class 1-A, please gather around in an orderly fashion. (Blows whistle) Form two lines to board the bus!"

Meanwhile, Minato got close to Momo, opening his mouth to complain about his job, as he had been doing in the last few days, when, suddenly, Momo pulls a large paper fan out of nowhere and smacks him on the head."

Momo:"Don't say it."

Minato growled and went to open his mouth again, when Momo hit him once more, making the boy even more annoyed. He tried to talk again, as a swing from it came. This time, however, Minato was waiting for it and ripped the fan from Momo's hand with a bite, holding it between his teeth with a feeling of satisfaction and a smirk. Outraged, Momo makes another fan with her quirk, hitting an unexpecting Minato with it. He then growls one more time, this one even louder, pulling the attention of the class to the two. Soon, the rest of the class started watching amazed, as Momo struck the strongest student in class over the head with a paper fan. As Minato growled more and more, everyone started getting worried for their vice-president. Finally, Minato lost it, and grabbed Momo's wrists, pinning her to the bus.

Minato:"(Pissed) Will you stop with that!?"

He said, getting his face close to hers.

Momo:"Only when you stop!"

She said, sticking her tongue out. Aizawa approached the two and started talking, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Aizawa:"Have you finished yet? Because, if not, then move it. We're in a hurry."

Minato lets go of Momo, taking a step back, while she rubs her wrists.

Momo:"I don't understand you, Amamiya-kun. Being class president is a normal thing, but being so at UA is an honor. Why are you so adamant at refusing it?"

Minato:"You wouldn't understand."

Momo:"Why not!? You never tried to explain it..."

Minato:"(Sighs) I'm not in the mood for this, right now."

Minato then enters the bus, taking a seat. The rest of the class does the same and the ride begins. While the rest of the class chatted, Minato was lost in thought, carrying a serious expression on his face, while Momo, who was sitting to his left, stared at him, debating wether or not to approach the boy about what he said before, deciding to try.

Momo:"Are you okay, Amamiya-kun?"

Minato:"I'm fine."

Minato answered, looking tense, with Momo immediately seeing through his lie. The boy now known as Sato, who Izuku had faced in battle training, started talking to him.