26: "Second Chance"

The days of training passed, as the day of the provisional hero licensing exam finally arrived. A bus arrives at the National Takoba Arena, Class A coming out of it, as nearly everyone feels nervous for what is to come, Aizawa encouraging them in his own way. As everyone starts cheering, shouting UA's motto, they are surprised by a tall boy, using a school uniform, along with a black hat. A few other teens, wearing the same uniform, approach the class.

"(Scolding) It's rude to intrude on others like that, Inasa."

Inasa:"Ah, you got me!"

Inasa then apologizes by doing a strange bow, hitting with his head on the ground, bleeding from the sheer force of the blow. Everyone in Class A is surprised by the boy's weirdness, until they start hearing whispers from the other school's students around them, realizing who the people standing in front of them are.

Katsuki:"(Bored) UA's in the east and Shiketsu's in the west. Theirs is one of the few elite hero courses that can rival UA's."

Inasa then finishes his bow, standing up straight again, and starts speaking in an energetic way.

Inasa:"I just wanted to try saying Plus Ultra once! It is truly an honor to compete alongside the fine students of UA!"

The Shiketsu students then start to leave, as Aizawa speaks to the class about Inasa Yoarashi and how he was the top scorer among the special recommendation students, only to turn down the spot. Everyone is surprised after hearing this, as they start wondering why he refused, until a voice is heard.

"(Shouting) Eraser!? Is that really you!?"

Everyone looks towards the voice to see a blue-haired woman, wearing what seemed to be a hero costume.

"(Walking towards Aizawa) I saw you on tv a while back. It's been too long since we last met!"

As she stands in front of Aizawa, the woman asks him to marry her, being immediately denied, while the girls react in different ways at the proposal. Izuku then starts fanboying, recognizing the woman as the laughing hero, Ms. Joke. She speaks a bit with Aizawa and his class, until Ms. Joke's students, from Ketsubutsu Academy, appear. The two classes speak for a while, until a black van stops, drawing everyone's attention, including Class A, Shiketsu and Ketsubutsu. It's sidedoor then opens, as two men, wearing guard uniforms, come out of it. Everyone looks in shock after seeing who came out after them. Minato Amamiya. Minato, wearing a prisoner uniform, walks towards the arena, being escorted by the guards, as everyone starts whispering. Suddenly, they are stopped by a Shiketsu student, who stands in their way. The student ignores the guards and moves to face Minato.

"(Annoyed) What are you doing here? This is an exam for future heroes. A monster like you has no place here. Go back to jail."

Minato doesn't answer. Instead, he ignores the teen and keeps walking. As he does, he is met by someone else getting in his way. This time it was Aizawa, who had a serious look on his face.

Aizawa:"(Serious) This will be your one chance to show you are capable of becoming a hero. Are you ready?"

Minato looks the teacher in the eyes, before destroying his restraints with sheer strength, before ripping the shirt of his uniform. He then answers, with a confident grin and a determined look on his face.

Minato:"(Confident) Just watch."

Minato then walks towards the entrance, as Aizawa smiles. Everyone watching the scene starts getting nervous, at the thought of facing the teen, while Class A gets even more excited for the exam. After changing to their hero costumes, everyone walks into what seems to be a conference room. There, an exhausted-looking man who introduces himself as Mera, starts to explain the exam, giving a speech about the public's recent doubt concerning heroes. Everyone listened carefully, until being surprised by the last part of the man's speech.