Part 17

Jeongin who just resting his back on the floor, close his eyes and let out his long sigh. "I'm sorry for earlier", Y lay his back on the floor too, beside Jeongin. "It's okay"

"You know hyung.....", Y look at him and hummed softly.

"They trust all of Golden Child member actually, but since you and Bomin will act together in the drama. Somehow you make them believe in you, I don't what you did...but you really give the vibe where we should trust you..."

"Can I meet with them?"

"Of course but I'm not sure about Roody, he keep traveling around. For sure you will meet them after all of this finish"

"I really want to settle all of this before drama interview conference next month", Y let out his sigh

"I hope so too"

"And I really hope you give those three bastard Golden Child album with you and your member sign", he added the joke at the end make Y snort at that statement.

"Of course, it's hard to meet fanboys who like us, did you always meet your own fanboys?"

"Not really, it's hard to meet them. But sometimes I meet and talk to them during Stray Kids video call events"

They then look at the ceiling. Resting with doing nothing in silence. Somehow Jeongin really make Y feel comfortable, he just throw it away the formality and just call him hyung even though they never talk to each other before.

Y stare at the clock in the practice room, it almost midnight.

He just was about get up and walk outside to buy some drinks when someone knock the door. "Oh shot", Jeongin and Y look at each other. crap

Y then unlock the door before open it and luckily he know them. "Oh? Sungyoon hyung? What are you doing here?"

He rubbed his neck, not knowing how to answer them.

Both Jibeom and Joochan bow at Jeongin who bow at them back too.

"안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo)"

Joochan chuckled, "no wonder I feel strange when this door is lock"

"What are you guys doing here?", Joochan pointed at Jibeom who currently searching for his bag that he left it in the room.

While Jibeom sit down and open up his bag, he asked y, "we are the one who supposedly ask that sungyoon hyung, what are you doing here. Especially you bring someone from other company?. Sorry I.N shi if this sound harsh to you"

"We're working on something?", Y and Joochan widened their eyes. He seriously gonna tell them? "What is it?, Is it a collaboration or what?"

"Something and no, not any collaboration that you think of, not need to know and you will know soon just get out for now", y quickly say it to them so that they can know that he don't want them to be here."

"Looks like one of them know about this right?", Jeongin look at Y.

"Yeah", he rubbed his back neck.

"Then we need him then to help us, as a backup", still looking at Y.

Y and Joochan raised their eyebrows looking at him. Jibeom stop what he was doing while looking at him want to know what the next word he will continue.

.-

Roody laugh listen to Kang Woo story. "what the freak that I just listen", His laugh was sudden and short and that make Kang Woo annoyed with him.

"Luckily he's in the company or else you're doomed", Kang Woo sighed. "But what if he get caught by him?"

"Remember? We already told him what to say if he get caught."