Part 7

He was shocked, he felt his tongue tie. He is frosty and can't speak anything. He was too shocked until he realized that he'd been doing this for hours until one of the members came to call him out to eat.

Joochan came to call him, "Sungyoon hyung, I keep calling you, what are you doing?"

Y is too late to keep everything from Joochan, "What is this.... what is all this?"

Then they heard the other members call them, "Shhh shut your mouth first, I will explain to you later" while closing Joochan's mouth with his hand.

"Let's go to them first, just don't tell anyone about this I will tell you but not now"

Joochan really wanted to ask and he almost asked in front of the other member when Y glared at him. The next day was a free day for them so they can do whatever that they want and Y dragged Joochan to go out with him at the same place Y brought ice cream before for Jibeom.

On their way there, Joochan asks him, "you know I have been dying to ask you...., especially the girl picture...."

Joochan thought that girl was being kidnapped for some reason when it actually was not, "But you look so serious to the point that I can't ask you yesterday. I never see you being serious like this"

Yes, to the point that he is so serious that he doesn't know what to do, but he still keeps thinking about what will happen next.

He is so thankful to Joochan for not telling anything to other members since he hopes that this thing needs to be kept secret until the filming drama ends. What he knows for sure, all these things are gonna end during the filming.

Y dragged Joochan to the same place where he read the envelope before. Joochan looked around them, "It's like a garden here but with a lot of trees, how did you find this place?"

"I don't remember but I have been here before". Then Y took out everything that he had received before, the envelope, shoebill, picture, medical report and all the certificates. He then tells all the things to Joochan.

He just tells Joochan that he is gonna receive a new envelope but he doesn't know when but for sure this person knows the way how to make sure all the things arrive at Y secretly. He then looked at Joochan. Joochan was holding and looking at the crumpled paper. Joochan then looked at his hyung, speechless.

Yoon Jino and Yoon Jihyuk, both of them are identical twins. Their family lives in Malaysia. Since their father wants them to experience what high school looks like in Korea, they fly to Korea with the things needed and live with their older brother.

Since both of them are really active in participating in all sport competitions, their parents mostly didn't mind if they didn't study, they thought that maybe the twin can become an athlete since both of them enjoy doing those.

They have no problem talking with other people there since their father is Korean and they have been taught that language.

Not when Jino has been close to Byung ho, a school athlete and also from chaebol family. Byung ho is known as someone who also got a top 1 score in everything and even got a gold medal, not until the twin came and beat him.

At first, he is just fine with it but it slowly kills him, making him angry even more to the point that he wants to kill them. Jihyuk has no close relation with him but since they both have the same face, Byung ho hates Jihyuk too.

Since the twins came to Korea, both of them surprisingly have been doing well in their exams too. This makes them a hot topic in their school.

When Byung ho was on his way to the front school gate, he saw the twins arrive. He smiles before walking to them, not until people surrounding him gossip in front of him.

"you know about high school sports day? I bet that Byung ho will not get any medal this time"

"I bet for that too, the twin got the top in their exam, for sure they will beat him too"

"I bet one of the twins will sweep all the medals"

"For sure it's Jino"

"Oh did you know that our school athlete team will choose those who will go for the Olympics?"

"I heard that both of the twins are good at archery and taekwondo?"

"I hope they get chosen"

Holding a grudge not only has physical effects but depression and anxiety can also develop. It makes you miserable, plain and simple. It makes Byung ho angry, which puts stress on the situation.

"But I heard that they already chose the girl team?"

"Yeah, Eun-Ji is one of them."

"Awww, I hope that Jino and Eun-Ji will date soon, they really cute together"

"I know right, I can't wait to accept their wedding invitation card"

"That is too much! We are still in high school!". They laugh

Grudges allow Byung ho to reproduce his hurt feelings and feed the anger that wants the other person to feel pain.

"Right, I forgot that both of them are really close". Byung ho mumbled to himself.

Jino, Jihyuk and Eun-Ji are really close to each other since Jihyuk is close with her brother, they often come to her house to play games. Jino and Eun-Ji do not have feelings for each other but people always assume that they are a couple despite being best friends. They often play kart riders together. That's how they get close.

"Why can't they just make a police report?", Joochan asked Y.

"They can't do anything, he gets away with his parents' money and connection"

That is the sad fact of living in Korea. If you are chaebol, you can get away easily. If you are poor or average, you can't get the justice that you need.

The twin is from an average family. They are not that poor or they are not that rich either.

Eun-Ji is living with her brother and aunt. Their aunt mostly is not living in that house. If she goes back, her abusive mode is on and Byung ho gets to know about it. Most likely, he stalks her for everything.

Her brother is usually the one who will protect her from getting hit by their aunt. Sometimes he will take his sister to go out with him when their aunt is at home.

Their parents are always going on a work trip. That's why they live with their aunt. Both Eun-Ji and Byung ho are from chaebol families. Usually, chaebol families can get information about others easily. That's how Byung ho knows that Eun-Ji is like him.

That's how Eun-Ji's life is getting worse. Joochan looked at the picture in his hand. That's how she got bruised.

Then he asks, "So the sloppy part...."

He stopped before looking at Y. 

Y nodded, "He is being forced to do that"

All Y want to wish for now is that a miracle will happen to help him.