|41|

Gianna looked up and then around the room signaling them where to go. She paused looking at sebastien "Are you gonna go? '' she asked while he shook his head before walking in front of her. She wasn't talking about going into the house. No. And he knew this

They walked in. Holding each of their hearts in their very own hands. Gianna looked at Angela who almost refused to look her in her eyes. Almost as if she knew. "Where is it? Where is the drive" Roman yelled as they looked around before gianna raised her hand in the air

"It's right here," Gianna said as Roman grinned. "Give it to me" He said as she backed up shaking her head "Not until, you give me back my mother"

Roman smiled before looking in the shadows as her corpse body was thrown out. Sebastiens eyes widened at the sight of Justin's now white ones

Gianna shot him as he shot her. Both of their bodies fell onto the floor. Only one moving. "That was intense" Gianna croaked out smacking her lips together as she felt the blood come up. "Fuck. Gianna"Sebastein spoke shaking his head as his hands went to her cheeks almost immediately

The girl who loved too early.

And the boy who loved too late.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry"He cried out. Letting tears fall from his eyes." I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Gianna please"He begged

As her hand fell from her wound and onto his face. It's okay. I promise. Its okay

"You told me you'd find me, always. No matter what. Will you? Will you always find me"

"Please. Just stay awake. It'll be okay. I promise. Just stay awake for me. I promise I'll be a better husband."

"It's too late." She whispered, bringing his hand to her lips. Her cold lips. And kissing them softly before snuggling in his arms. Watching as Angela ran towards her "Look. It's snowing. I always wanted to see it snow" She whimpered before sebastien shook her body. "Gianna?" He asked, standing up with her in his arms. "Gianna?" He screamed once more as Angelo and Angela took her body away

"Gianna. Fuck" He screamed

"Wake up you bozo" Angela said, slapping him in his face as he came out of his horrid nightmare. He raised up and immediately looked around the room expecting to see his wife but was met with his sister instead. Suddenly remembering the night before. His face dropped as his eyes went back to his sisters.

"Sorry to disappoint you but you were screaming" She said rolling her eyes as he sat up

"I don't know what to do, '' Sebastien whispered to himself, wiping his black hair out of his face. "Well for one. Cut that bitch Claire loose. And go get your wife and niece"

"What if I do them a favor by staying away. What if me being there just hurts Gianna more than I've already hurt her"

"You have got to stop thinking about yourself and think about both of you as a whole. You've been through some things seb. Too much for an average person. But so has she. So have I. But that doesn't mean we have to push each other away. You've got to stop letting the guilt just eat you away."

"I should've been there for her. She should be here right now with our daughter but instead I screwed it up." Sebastien breathed out before standing up. "Woah" Angela screamed, covering her eyes. He swiftly grabbed his shorts and threw them on along with a hoodie.

"Thank you." He smiled kissing her cheek as he ran out of the room leaving her in there alone, "Welcome prick" She whispered to herself

Sebastien ran down the stairs looking out of the windows seeing as it was still dark. He took a deep breath and made his way to the west wing. Sebastien pounded on the door until the door opened.

Claire stood there rubbing her eyes before hugging herself "Here's the thing. I love my wife. So fucking much. And if I'm going to continue to love her. You can't stay here. You're free to go, Claire. Live your life, find someone who loves you through your worst because I found my someone. And I let her go. But not anymore. I'm through. Through with you. Through this weird dynamic relationship we have. I think it's best if you pack your things and get out of my- our house."

"Sebastien. Please let's just talk" She whispered, opening her door wider as he shook his head. "There is nothing to talk about. Claire. Goodbye" He said, walking through the cold and empty halls making his way to his car.

"Gianna, Are you planning on answering the poor child" Justine yelled as Gianna snapped out of her thoughts. Making her way to her daughter who was whining for something. "Talk to me babe" Ulanie smiled sitting in the stool of their small comfy kitchen. "I wouldn't even know where to start ma" She chuckled softly to herself. Peeling her nail back.

"Come here. Sit" She sighed as Gianna crawled sitting between her legs. Gianna began to softly detangle solei's hair with her fingers. "A child doesn't fix or heal a relationship." Ulaine said as Gianna smacked her teeth "Ma aint nobody said nun about my child fixing my relationship" She rolled her eyes in annoyance "Watch your mouth. And I didn't say you did. I'm just saying you shouldn't stay in a relationship you don't wanna stay with because you have a child"

"It's not like that '' Gianna mumbled to herself as Ulaine slid on the floor to sit beside her. "Marriage is the most beautiful thing two people could have. But it's not easy"

"Shouldn't it be though?" Gianna asked. Throwing her head back and letting out a deep sigh looking at the ceiling. "Girl hell no. No marriage is easy. Trials and Tribulations hun get with the times."
"I just don't know what to do. Maybe I should have stayed and talked instead of running away like a kid."

"No. Don't do that. Don't blame yourself for wanting to clear your head baby. You just gotta keep on fighting if it's something worth fighting for. So tell me Gianna is this something worth fighting for" Ulanie questioned making Gianna look at her with her teary eyed expression. Gianna bit the inside of her bottom lip and clamped her mouth closed before nodding slowly as a tear escaped the corner of her eye

"Go get your husband then."

Gianna rubbed her hands together holding her sleeping daughter in her arms as she waited at the airport. 'I'm going home' she thought to herself. Trying to plan out her grand dramatic entrance in some strange way. She laughed to herself at the thought. Gosh this is so stupid.

But just at the mere thought of her running back to the very place she left. There he stood. Looking at her like she was the last woman on earth. And for him, she was.

"Sebastien what the hell are you doing here" Gianna exclaimed as he made his way to her. "I fucked up"

"So did I"She smiled as he placed both hands on the sides of her face

"I was a dick. I was worse than a dick I was a prick to you. And there is nothing I can do to make up for it. Except spend my entire life trying my damndest to" He stuttered kissing her forehead before kneeling. Gianna dropped her jaw and tried to get him up.

"Sebastien, what are you doing?" She chuckled nervously as the unknown faces began to stare "Baby we're in an airport."

"I don't care. You deserve this. And so much more. Let me give it to you. Marry me. Again?"

"Do I at least get to write my own vows this time"She laughed with tears of joy in her eyes as he stood up sliding a paper ring on her hand "You have my word" He whispered before capturing her lips

Songs in order

Strange- celeste

Secret love song - little mix

Till forever falls apart- ashe & finneas

Lay me down- sam smith

Passionate- Queen Najia

I'd rather go blind- etta James

Issues/ Hold on- Teyana Taylor

Love on the brain- Rihanna

Unlove you- Star cast