34. Finders Keepers

Start from the beginning

Jungkook decided to drink to calm his nerves but the alcohol was adding fire to the jealousy....Taehyung didn't mind who his sister hung with but he watched closely making sure he was staying in his boundaries....

When she passed out Jungkook and Taehyung looked worried... thinking Yoongi might take advantage of the whole situation, they were quiet shocked when they saw him bringing her to the lounge and taking care of her, while waking Jimin up....

Jimin got up with a jerk and his heart raced when he saw her laying on the couch...

Jimin: Wh-what happened?

Yoongi: Calm down...she passed out... will you drive her home I think I drank a lot.... I'm tipsy....

Jimin: I am a little tipsy too... wait let me call Tae....

And he gave Taehyung a ring, and to his surprise Taehyung appeared right away with a fierce looking Jungkook when he remembered he was here with Jungkook....

Jungkook was glaring at Yoongi... how he was controlling his urge to blow his brains off... he calmed down looking at Y/N, she was passed out, and her top didn't stop attracting attention when few guys passed by gawking at her shamelessly....

Jungkook: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT....KEEP MOVING....

Man1: Man you think you can share?

And that was it... before Taehyung or Jimin could do anything, his gun was out and it was pointing right on the guys forehead... Yoongi panicked for a bit... but he didn't flinch, he seemed unbothered...

The guys immediately fucked off when they saw the gun and Yoongi's eyes that were sending death vibes...running for their lives, Jungkook took his coat off covering her revealing top....

Jimin: Deep breaths Kook.... don't do anything stupid.... not here... 

Taehyung: Should have shot him though...no? *he whispered*

But it was very audible... Jimin hit his chest, Yoongi nodded at the suggestion while Jungkook aim shifted to Yoongi... he was atleast going to try his best to scare him off... put some fear in him so he would stop being so touchy with her

Jungkook: *sigh* You... you stay away from her before I put a bullet in your brain.... stop manipulating her... and keep your fucking hands off her!

Yoongi was unmoved by the threat, he was poking his cheeks with his tongue and glaring at Jungkook angrily... and Jungkook found it strange how he was so unafraid... they were having a staring a competition when Yoongi spoke....

Yoongi: Ah... Mr.Jeon... the Ex Fiancé... *scoff* The cheater...  pathetic ... Get a life... And leave her alone don't you see she hates seeing you...? She is forcing all of us to go to that stupid camp coz you keep screwing with her....

Jungkook was losing his grip, he was holding it together only because Yoongi hadn't crossed the line but now his hands were itching to put a bullet in his head....

Jungkook: I AM HER FIANCE....

Yoongi: Then fucking act like it kid....*chuckle*

He patted Jungkook's cheeks with his palm.... Yoongi's aura was dark and it was scaring the three of them even though Jungkook was holding the gun

Yoongi: I will steal your girl... Coz hell, I really like her... our families are close too and I guess since I'm a doctor she finds me more... whats the word?... mature.... she is more into househusbands, not baby faced mafia leaders.... she is a career girl... and well me? I'll just be what she wants me to be... can you compete with that now?...

He fixed Jungkook's collar looking him dead in the eye licking his dry lips....while the younger just watched breathing fire....when Y/N woke up and looked around looking dazed....

Y/N: Yoongi? Is everything okay?

She saw the coat on her body and guessed it can't be anything good...she got up immediately....and proceeded towards Yoongi to check if he is fine....

Yoongi: Your fiancé was trying to scare me with his silly toys.... somebody tell him my family makes his guns...

Jungkook immediately withdrew the gun since her glares were deadly...

Y/N: He isn't my fiancé....

Yoongi mouthed a mocking "o" and smirked at Jungkook who...without any second thought he reacted...about to grab Yoongis collar when he was met by her glare yet again

She glared at Jungkook mouthing an obvious "fuck off" to him when Jungkook was about to attack he rolled his eyes at her and backed off, Yoongi noticed this action...

Yoongi: Good Doggy, you should listen to your girl when you know you aren't smart enough...

Y/N: Ah..*nervous laughter*..Yoongi-ah I'm sorry.... Please don't be mad....

Yoongi: It's alright sweetie... you are comfortable with them right? Or should I take you home?

He looked at Jungkook smirking, licking his upper lips and Jungkook could feel his lungs were on fire with jealousy....he was afraid of her answer...

Y/N: uh...don't worry about me Yoongi... Taehyung's here....

Yoongi flashed a really gentle smile at her and looked back at Jungkook with his dead expressions...he moved closer...whispering into his ears.....

Yoongi: Finders keepers... are we clear?

Jungkook was breathing heavily, controlling his anger clenching his hands into a fist, a little hard and his palm would bleed coz of the pressure his nail were pressing into his skin.....he was losing it but Jimin grabbed his arms shaking his head....

Jungkook: Why the fuck did you stop me? I could have taken him down....

Jimin: He is Min Yoongi... he is the one Y/N was talking about... about helping your family?...dude he deals all our weapons...

Jungkook's eyes widened, remembering the name....he was the man who shot the guy his wife slept with and then divorced her leaving her with no money, no place to live, on the road... he had become one of the darkest names in the underworld... Jungkook sighed thinking after all it wasn't a bad idea to control his anger, he wasn't looking for new enemies right now....

Jungkook: Tf, what's wrong with mafia kids, they suddenly want to be Doctors?

Y/N rolled her eyes taking of the coat and throwing it on the ground and tugging on Taehyung's coat...He immediately took it off and gave it to his sister smiling widely at how she was killing Jungkook's pride with simple actions...he presses his lips together trying not let out a laugh....

Taehyung: *clears throat* Come on Jimin you come with me... you had too much.....

Jungkook: I'm drunk too... I can't drive....

Taehyung sighed.... but a little puppy dog eyes from Jimin and Taehyung would even kill for the man tugging on his shirt cutely....making him agree immediately....

Time Skip

She didn't speak to anyone throughout the ride....she just relaxed and pretended to sleep till they reached her home and dropped her off... 

Jungkook on the other hand was furious, everything he saw tonight, Yoongi trying to take Y/N away from him...he could only think how all the cause of his pain was somewhere Namjoon and Jiyoung's secret marriage... if they hadn't married in secret there would be no problem in the first place...his mind was playing the blame game at this hour of extreme helplessness when he felt that he was slowly loosing her...

With a heavy heart he plopped himself on the bed as he was...and drifted off to sleep...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•