Yoongi and Y/N hi-fived bursting out in laughter, the alcohol was setting the mood, but what did she mean... I was good in bed... and we were good when we were together... did she forget all that? 

Jimin: Right... since your horny asses love my storytelling skills... let me tell you about yesterday...

Jimin: So I have this friend... this male friend... let's call him X... I hang out with him in my free time, and my boyfriend gets jealous easily... so well we were heading to his home, where he lives with his parents... and everything seemed normal, I had lunch with his family, and it was decent... till we entered his room...

Everybody was already drooling...wtf was so good about his life, Taehyung seemed like a dick to me...

Jimin: I don't know how, I didn't see it coming, he had something in his hands... but he grabbed me from behind... and he wrapped it around my neck... it was a leash... He dragged me like that to the bed.... positioned me on my fours... and then he ruffled my hair and petted me like I was a puppy and booped my nose...

Yoongi: Yeah... this shit can't be real... it's too sexy... this punk aishhh

Jimin: *giggle* you both haven't been with the right partner, don't call my story fake... Now suck it up and listen...

Jimin: So I was getting worried... I couldn't guess his mood... and he doesn't like to be challenged... so I stayed still while he was touching me all over... pressing on my nipples.... squeezing my ass through the clothes and then he asked me... "You are being a little slut aren't you....laughing and giggling with another man when your boyfriend is longing for your skin..."

He deepened his voice to sound like Tae, damn! this hyung was really good at storrytelling....

Jimin: "Uh...wh-what..." I said as I was scared... And he spanked me...and god he wasn't being soft... his spankings... they hurt....but they were making me so horny...I tried to kiss him you know by shifting my position... but then he said  "uh uh...you are my bitch today.... I'll train you to obey me... so that your eyes are only on me..."

Jimin: He yanked on the leash and pulled me closer to his face...so I got excited and licked his lips, since I wanted to be a good puppy, and then I got a few more........*giggles*

Jungkook's POV

Okay wtf ....why was the story so sexy, he never tells me any of it ....his story was giving me a boner and making me want to do that with Y/N....but she was all over that Yoongi...

Y/N: ...Lucky ....only if I had that kind of love in life to do this kind of stuff....*sigh*

Friend: God... enough can you both stop sulking... let's go dance... the beats are so sick (xD that one friend lmao) .... let's go...

Yoongi: Jimin's stories are giving me heartburn, I'm gonna sit this one out and have a drink... drink till I erase all the pain kinda shit...

Y/N: Me too guys...

Jimin: Now you guys are making me feel guilty... the extra drinks are on me...

Now, only Yoongi and Y/N were at the table... and I thought it would be a good time to go to her to separate her from that Yoongi.... but then

Yoongi: Tell me one thing, how can someone leave a girl like you...

Y/N: I swear... lol

Yoongi: Ahh...did you scare him off with your kill set?

Y/N: Don't call my past ugly... those were my days of relief... When people used to listen to me ....now...I'm just stuck with this stupid CEO what's his name again? Min Yoongi?

Yoongi: Yaaahhh you should be a little respectful... I have given you a job and such a good position... and I'm your senior but you boss me around like I'm your servant...

Y/N: Oh please... I treat people how they should be treated...

Yoongi: So fucking righteous...

The two giggled at her comments... I smiled at her boss bitch attitude.....

Yoongi: So... I got gossip about your recent encounter... why aren't you two able to patch up....?

I thought she was going to bad mouth me... and hell I wanted to hear all the poison she had in mind for me... so I promised myself no matter what I will be sitting here and listening to her complaints and change myself for her.

I texted Taehyung in the meanwhile since he asked me where Jimin was while listening to their conversation...

Y/N: Um... I guess... I pushed him too soon... you know? Like maybe he wasn't ready for the big commitment, and I freaked him out...

Yoongi; *giggle* but I thought he was the one who proposed first...

Y/N: *sigh* You know I asked myself the question every day for 2 months... where did I go wrong... all the time we spent together seemed legit... you know like true love?... but now I finally understand....it wasn't him, it was me...I just wasn't good enough to make him stay. Simple.

My breath was stuck... what does she mean?

Y/N: I guess I couldn't express my love enough.... and yeah now everything is back to normal for him and all that, he doesn't need me... because I was just someone he could temporarily lean on... though I'm really glad he found his family back, his business, he seems content... Jeez he used to miss his family business so much... now he doesn't have to go back to teaching a bunch of stupid kids martial arts for a minimum wage... that life must've sucked for him... 

My eyes widened at what she was saying, it was my fault entirely, and she thought she wasn't enough. What is wrong with her?....she is all I need...

Yoongi: Wow what a dick... all men are dicks me included... 

Y/N: You really killed them didn't you?

Yoongi: Don't look at me like that, she did that to me... after we had a kid... what was I--

Y/N: Serves that bitch right... all traitors must burn...

She clinked her glass with his and drank everything in one shot while he looked at her with a smirk

Yoongi: I get all horny when you talk like that... reminds me of our hunting trip when we were kids... I love the look on your face when you kill... and when you save a life... so fucking righteous...

What the fuck are they talking about... I don't like how close they are... why isn't she pushing him away like she pushes me away

I saw his hands touch her face... he was wiping her tears... and Jimin got in a lot of alcohol... were they gonna drink so much? That looked like a lot... 

Yoongi: I don't think I know what love is... I'm just so empty *awkward silence * Gosh...our lives are so fucking sad... I'll drink to that... *laugh*...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•