32. Isn't she over-doing it?

Start from the beginning

Y/N:  *laugh* He was trying not to send me, but I made him sign up too *laugh*...few others have decided as well... I just can't stay here...  it hurts...*sniff*

And chaos broke out in everybody's mind, Taehyung was the first one to speak while Jungkook plopped on the chair with a thud as if his soul left his body when he heard that seeing him hurts her...

Taehyung: (whisper scream) WTF, LET HER DIE IF SHE WANTS WHY DOES SHE DRAG YOU EVERYWHERE...

Jimin gestured for Tae to shut up with a sharp glare and it shut him up, it looked like only Jimin had the power to control Taehyung...

Jimin: *sigh* C-Count me in...

Taehyung kicked the table in anger... Sighing heavily

Y/N: Thank you so much..., talk to Tae once, I know he is important to you... it's next month....we won't miss the wedding...

Jimin: Hmm...

Y/N: Oh btw... thats not why I called... sorry... I called to tell you the Mins are with us... only if Jeons are nice...

Jungkook looked shook... the Mins don't even meet up when the Jeons request... and now they were going to help us... of course... Min Yoongi was really close to her...

Jimin: I knew you would convince him

Y/N: He just got divorced so of course he is a little sensitive... but when I spoke to him again he said it's okay

Jimin: I'll take it from here, thank you for helping us out Y/N...

Y/N: Wtever... We are meeting tonight, aren't we? I need some alcohol in my system...

Jimin: Don't drink without me Doc...

*hangs up*

Jungkook: H-ho-how l-long... Will she be gone? Is it dangerous?

Author's POV

Jungkook's voice was shaking, beads of sweat forming on his forehead... he looked at Jimin with his teary doe eyes hopefully... his wound was hurting, his hand was stinging, and on top of that this news... he was trembling... the painkillers had completely worn off... 

Jimin: I-uh don't know, usually it's for a month... But knowing her she might want to stay longer... I'll make sure nothing happens to her... I'll take care of her...

Jungkook: What do you mean?

He said glaring at Jimin who was unclear on what he meant...so he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion...

Jimin: What?

Jungkook: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF HER?

He yelled across the hall making everyone flinch, Jimin sighed in disbelief, even in a situation like this Jungkook's jealousy was speaking for him... Jimin didn't reply, he knew there was nothing he could say to fix his heart...

Jungkook: YOU Are gonna take HER away from ME?

Jimin: Give her some space...this isn't exactly easy for her either.... this will help her clear her head...

Jungkook: Serving in a plague? in a war zone? is going to clear her head?.... HAVE YOU FUCKING LOST IT?

Jimin's brows narrowed not understanding why Jungkook was yelling at him...

Taehyung: JUNGKOOK you mind your tone while talking to my boyfriend...

Jungkook: Then teach your boyfriend some manners.... he is all over her... careful, looks like he is slipping out of you hand--