One thing I beg him not to do... and he does exactly that...

There we were living our normal life he was teaching, I was a doctor, and it was smooth sailing, and in the blink of an eye he was back into the underworld... Now I understood why they call it  the under world... it sucks you right in... and you can't leave... just like you can't resurrect the dead from six feet under. I loathed that...

Jungkook: Please don't be mad... after the accident, my dad isn't as strong as he used to be... you know this don't you?... And it was the board that decided it and I couldn't say no.... ugh Fuck

He took a deep breath before continuing justifying his acts... typical male... they can never be wrong can they?... everything they do is justifiable... this is not my Jungkook...

Jungkook: Please... screw all this... it has nothing to do with you and me... and I swear it's temporary.... just let me make you feel good...I know my boundaries... trust me...

What the fuck? he did not say that to me right now... make me feel good?... Jeez...

Y/N: That tattoo looks pretty permanent to me Jeon... I don't think I made it clear the first time... I'm looking for something normal... tell your family to let you go... then touch me all you want... "make me feel good" as you put it....

Jungkook: *sigh* Let me just kiss you once?... hmm?

Y/N: ...I don't want to...

Jungkook let out a shaky breath, I think I just killed the mood... I knew leaving the family was the toughest thing for someone born in such a family, the youngest were pampered the most... and to suddenly lose all that love and go out and live alone... it was hard..., I had been through it so I knew, and his father was I'll and... I knew he didn't have the guts to go against his fathers will... but he should know it's equally hard for me... to be cheated on and betrayed... 

He got up taking his jacket... I helped him put it on, so he wouldn't hurt his hand.... I felt bad for us, but there was no way he could fix everything... 

He was leaving, again, and I just looked away not wanting to see him leave me and choose that godforsaken life over me...

After a while, Jimin comes wiggling his eyebrows and smirking signaling me to spill the gossip... but when his happy eyes met my teary ones he asked in a worried tone.

Jimin: Shit, what happened...?

Y/N: He chose his old life over me, Congratulations Park... your bestie leads the Jeons now.... drink?...

Jimin's POV

Why does she have to be so smart... I thought she could have some fun while at work but this completely backfired...

Jimin: I-I'm sorry, he just wanted to spend some time with you....and I thought... forget it... I was really being really stupid... I asked him to crash in your cabin if we was ever hurt...

She wiped the few tears that were making way for her cheeks..., as she opened her locked cabinet and took out a bottle... her day was over so it was ok to drink now... but the liver would not think so... she was doing this almost everyday... drinking.... 

A sad cry left her mouth after a few sips... as I sat beside her just hearing her out... she was comfortable crying in front of me, or lets say she had reached her threshold where she couldn't hold back her tears...

Y/N: How the fuck does a leader get shot..?

Jimin: He was challenged, to prove his credibility... so the Jungs and Jeons had a little friendly combat... don't worry Jungkook won...

Y/N: Does Joon know about this?... are those fuckers dead!?

She said in a scary tone... wait a minute, was she on her period... one second she was hating on Jungkook and the next second she wanted people who hurt him dead...

Jimin: Shush... come here, you need some hugs... I'll handle the Jungs...

She smiled sadly and nodded... I engulfed her in my embrace, she was somewhere in between a best friend and a sister, I didn't expect anyone to understand that, I enjoyed making others jealous and I had her permission... she tried to change the topic while I hugged her... it was no good crying over spoilt milk... the spoilt milk in this context being their relationship...

Y/N: How was it with Tae?....

She asked and my whole face was hot... she knew in detail about my relationship with Tae, nobody else did...

Jimin: Well Miss no-thanks-to-you he is really mad... my body can't handle your brother 

She giggled, but I could see she was thinking about Jungkook... everytime I shared some intimate gossip with her... I could see her zoning out... I re-changed the topic... a drunk horny woman is no good...

Jimin: Enough of all that... the grand wedding is nearing... what are our plans? *nervous chuckle*

I tried again ...

Y/N: Not invited, not going, Mr.Park...

Jimin: As a matter of fact, I have a plus 1, and it doesn't say nobody brings "Dr. Hwang" along...

Y/N: I can't... I don't want to cause drama on Joonie's special day... plus he is going to be there too... I want to avoid seeing him as much...

Jimin: Then don't see him, just be with me... or wait... who are you lying to... I'm sure you need your share of action... so ditch me and go with Jungkook... have a one night stand... 

Y/N: Gosh Jimin, that's so messed up...

Jimin: We all have our needs... Just to let you know... I am on room arrangement duty for guests...  maybe I can arrange one for the two of you... 

Y/N: He is different now... I guess now he has his family, so he doesn't need to listen to me... 

Jimin: I am so sorry... I swear he is trying really hard to get you back... 

Y/N: Get me back?... please!... he made a thousand promises and fucked off, and now when I gave him a chance to make it ok, he wants to play gangster... fine... let him do what he wants... I'm sure he screws around, since he doesn't need me anymore...

Jimin: He hasn't... he isn't sleeping around with anyone... I am keeping an eye on him

Y/N: On him?... or me?... I know you two are friends, but I can smell a snitch from miles away...

Jimin: In this war, I am with you Y/N, you can count on me...

I made it clear I was siding with her, before she got a wrong idea... Her eyes continued pouring, while I held her tighter and let her pour her feelings out...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•