??: Y/N?.... I'm in your cabin... I think I'm gonna pass out... Agh...

Y/N: Jeon? Wtf...Wait... what happened?... are you hurt!?... shit... apply pressure on the wound im right there...

I rushed towards my cabin...and found him laying on the bed...I quickly prepared the tools I needed and cut his shirt...

He was shot in his upper arm...

Jungkook: ah....fuck....please....do something...

Y/N: Shush... I am fixing it...

Since we were at the hospital, I had everything I needed....so this was going to be painless...he was calm once the anesthesia started its work...

Y/N: Better?

Jungkook: A lot... I think you can give me some more of that though...

He said pointing at the needle... 

Y/N: I can't....

Jungkook: Why not... 

Y/N: Because I - uh... I don't know how much is safe...

Jungkook: Woah... there is something you don't know...?

Y/N: Shut up... its not my department to give anesthesia... it's dangerous...

Jungkook: Why didn't you give me that when we first met and I was dying in pain

Y/N: Well because it's something you can't fucking keep at home... now shut that trap and reserve your energy... 

I growled at him... so he would stop talking and let me take the bullet out... he was breathing heavily and sweating a lot...

Y/N: Just a little longer... I've got it ...

I took the bullet out and he breathed heavily a couple of times... I made him sit on the bed before I could begin stitching the wound... he had calmed down clearly since I could see him looking at my face with his dreamy eyes...

Jungkook: You look so beautiful ...

Y/N: Don't make me stab you with my tools...

Jungkook: I missed you...

I chuckled mockingly...

Y/N: That's what happens when you inject too much... It clouds your mind... wait till I give you the painkiller shot you'll miss my brothers too

He laughed at my joke... I was seeing him laugh after a long time, even though it was partially because of the meds.... it was good to see him that way... He grabbed my wrist as I was moving further away from him and pulled me closer to him our faces were only inches apart... 

Jungkook: I need those lips on mine...

Y/N: Don't you dare...

I tried to push him off but he held me tighter...

Jungkook: I need what's mine... close your eyes... 

I shut my eyes close, I could feel his breath fanning my face, I could feel him coming closer to me... when I heard the door open, and I jumped away...

Jimin: Ok wtf is happening... bad romance timing guys... Tae is coming.... hi.....

Jungkook's eyes went wide... and I quickly hid him under the desk while Jimin was stalling Taehyung... I sat down on my chair... and pretended to go through files... well Taehyung swore if he saw Jungkook near me he would shoot him on spot...

Jungkook's POV

Fuck why does this Taehyung have to come whenever I'm having a moment with her...She put me under the desk and sat on her fancy chair... while her legs were facing me... God, it smelled good in here...

Lucky me she was wearing a short skirt and I could see her panties... I could hear Taehyung coming in furious.... why is he angry now...

Taehyung: Y/N we need to talk.....

Y/N: uh... yeah tell me Tae... what is .....

Taehyung: You need to stop with your jokes... Jimin... is dating me... and we are official in case you missed that... you bad touching him is not working out... your jokes and touches are suggestive as fuck...

Wtf ....they are dating since whennn? Touching him sexually? What?

Y/N: Jimin do you have a problem with my jokes? do you not like your job?

Wow so now she is pressurizing him by threatening to fire him?

Jimin: I...uh...love my job Doctor... but you see--

Taehyung: Your jokes and touches... they are sexual... so stop before I lose it... you cannot lay a finger on my boyfriend just coz you don't have one...

Ouch... did he just say that... 

Y/N: Well, first of all, fuck you... and second of all... Jimin has no problem... look at him smiling like a cutie... now Jimin, baby, our next patient is coming in for what?...

I cringe when she calls him ba.....

Taehyung: He isn't smiling, that's his oh-no-my-boss-is-harassing-me nervous smile... Hwang Y/N, you hear me right now... This is called sexual harassment in the workplace and I can book you for that. The first

First time I agreed with what Tae said

Y/N: Do you even know who the CEO is? do you know who I am in this city?... pft... you are all talk Kim Taehyung... 

I could hear Jimin giggle nervously...while my eyes were focused on her thighs...

Jimin: Relaxxx guyssss, there is nothing going on... Come on Talet'sts go have a coffee Y/N has 5 patients lined up for today...

The two of them laughed nervously but I was getting bored... so I thought I'll touch her a little bit ....so I just rubbed her calf, gently ....when she kicks me slightly... I love my life so I keep quiet... and wait for the 2 to leave the cabin...

Y/N: Come out... they left ...

Jungkook: ....did you just kick your patient?

Y/N: ...Be glad I let you breathe...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•