25. The real couple

Start from the beginning

Jiyoung: You never touch me ...

Namjoon: Yaaah...we are literally cuddling right now...you call this not touching...

Jiyoung: I mean ....you never touch me

Namjoon: Get well soon...then I'll make you regret saying that

She blushed and I pecked her red cheeks

She cutely nodded and giggles and we hugged each other in silence for some time... and then she turned over to face me and gave me her puppy dog eyes yet again.....

Jiyoung: Joon-yeah

Her hand touched my thighs, slowly rubbing them...trying to turn me on and it was working ...

Namjoon: What are you doing Jiyoung...I told you we c-cant ...

Jiyoung: ...cant what?.... won't you give me what I want Joon-ah? ...I want you right now.....you are mine aren't you...

Namjoon: Fuck... d-don't... you are making it so hard for me ...

Jiyoung: Then don't hold back...let me have--

Then all of a sudden we heard voices coming from outside the room and she pretended to be asleep...leaving me with a boner... this girl...

Jungkook's POV

I was eavesdropping and every moment made me cringe... the scenario was the complete opposite of what I had in mind. My sister was in charge here....and my memory had been scarred listening to all this lovey-dovey stuff...

I flinched when I felt a tap on my shoulder...

Y/N: That's bad manners, Jeon...

Jungkook: fuck...you scared me...what are you doing here...

Y/N: I'm here to give them dinner...

Jungkook: woah... don't go in... they are uh... doing their couple stuff...

But she simply barges in after a knock or 2 and to my surprise, they weren't doing anything ...was I daydreaming... These two were really fucking smart... especially this Jiyoung

My eyes went over to Y/N's behind that was looking so good when she walked in that tight short skirt hugging her ass, she never wore such clothes before.... and she was succeeding...I was dying for her attention...

And then my eyes met with his... and I thought I died... Namjoon had figured out where my eyes were... and he was sending me death glares...

Namjoon: Jungkook... good evening, what are you doing here...

Jungkook: Uh....I.....good evening Hyung...

Namjoon: Y/N, are you alright?

Y/N: Yes, I'm fine, sorry the food is a little bland, next week you can resume your normal diet... I'll take my leave then...

Namjoon: Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm?

Namjoon: Are you okay?

Y/N: Y-Yeah why wouldn't I be...

They were looking into each other's eyes, it was as if Namjoon could sense his sister was in pain but she simply nodded and left...

Y/N's POV

Shit...I think he has figured it out... I run to Taehyung... catching my breath and trying to think... he cannot come to know, we had fed him a story, but why hasn't he bought it yet... 

Jin: Y/N what's wrong...

Y/N: Uh-Namjoon... I think he has sensed that something is not right...

I sit down...when I feel a pit in my stomach... I see Jungkook approaching me... and his gaze is stuck on me... I look away not trying to make eye contact... I feel so tired suddenly, he is the last one I want to talk to right now...