19. Make it up to you...

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: You have no idea how much I missed you... I was so stupid, I messed up...

Y/N: You did Jeon... Now, aren't you going to show me how much you missed me, Mr.Jeon... 

And with that he kissed my lips again....this time, his kisses traveled from my lips to the neck, and he grazed his lips on my neck, gently nibbling and tasting every inch of me....his hand traveled to my shirt opening few buttons when something made him stop...

Jungkook's POV

I was so into kissing her body, her soft neck... when I felt something disturb my lips, and when I saw it, my heart raced and my breaths became even heavier, she was wearing my ring, I gently lift the ring which was now a pendant around her neck... I was speechless...

Jungkook: Y-you still kept it? Even after I hurt you?

Y/N: Y-You were the one that said as long as I wear the ring we are married... s-so h-how could I t-take it off...

She sobbed softly, and I cupped her cheeks again...

Jungkook: I don't deserve this... I am not worthy of your love... but I swear I'll never do this to you again... I'll be yours... I will be a better man...

I watched her movements, she took off the chain taking the ring out, and placed it on my palms...

Jungkook: I know I sound so selfish....but...Will you still marry me?

Y/N: Well my brother is married to your sister, I think it makes sense if we get married too... I'm a little drunk but I'm not delusional... I want you back... it will be really hard... but I want you... we will make it work.... *giggle*

Jungkook: We- we will... 

I take her soft hands and slide the ring into her finger, pulling her into a kiss, we were kissing like there is no tomorrow, she was really into it, I felt her hands go down on me... they were slowly unbuttoning my pants that were getting tighter by the second. I took the opportunity to rub my hardness on her hot core when she threw her head back in pleasure making me more eager to do her...

Her hands were doing wonders, they were palming my hardness, the usual tease that she was, but I wasn't having it today I wanted more... I quickly thought of a room that could be empty and carried her to the bed gently placing her down.... while she looked at me hungrily...

Y/N: Make love to me Jungkook....

I gasped hearing her words... I looked at her as I hovered over her tiny figure. I ran one of my hands under her shirt feeling her bare breasts and pressing down on her perky nipples... she jumped at my touch making me feel so hot that my touches still had an effect on her.... I was curious to what this little session had done to her down there when I slid my hands in her pants gently feeling her wet core... 

Jungkook: Fuck... I missed your wetness...

She blushed biting down on her lips as I circled my fingers around her area enjoying the view in front of me... her body sunk into the mattress as I saw her enjoying herself when a sudden noise disrupted us... the door had flung open with a bang... we both flinched but quickly got off each other fixing our clothing, Jimin and Jin entered as well...

Taehyung: Y/N GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT NOW.....

Y/N: R-relax Taehyung, it's ok... he wasn't doing anything without my consent--

Taehyung: OK? This is anything but ok.... didn't I tell you to stay away from her???

Jungkook: I... I 

Taehyung: Is this how low you are Jeon? are you going to pretend you didn't wrong my sister?

Jungkook: W-what are you saying hyung--

He grabbed my collar silencing me, I looked at him confused and scared about what he was trying to say

Taehyung: Jungkook, where we you on your wedding night ?...

My heart drops listening to that, in all this mess I forgot about that day...

Jungkook: H-Hyung... I- Please... I - d-don't do this.... l-let me ... le-let me tell her...

I whispered to hyung, but he looked at me with disgust tightening the hold on my collar... 

Taehyung: I told you this wouldn't end well for you... I will make you pay till you drop dead...

He growled at my face... making me want to cry... I begged him, while she spoke up unaware of what I had done...

Y/N: Taehyung! let him go... I know he made a mistake, but it's alright, he is ready to make it up to me...  we will work on it... Now calm down...

Taehyung chuckled I looked at him pleading eyes begging him not to tell her, but he spoke anyways

Taehyung: Calm down? Are you stupid Y/N?? LIKE REALLY FUCKING STUPID? HUH? HE CHEATED ON YOU! ON YOUR STUPID WEDDING DAY! 

Her eyes were switching between Taehyung and me I couldn't look her in the eyes anymore

Y/N: What? What are you talking about...?

Taehyung: Ask your boyfriend... while you were crying and begging him to come back how he was balls deep in some other woman... he came back home covered in love bites...I don't know how many women he fu...

Y/N: ENOUGH!... Stop it you!... Jungkook tell him.... tell him he is wrong!

She looked at me angrily, she wanted me to defend myself, and prove Taehyung wrong....but the truth was I had failed her... I looked down, and she warned me...

Y/N: Jungkook.tell.him.he.is.wrong....

Jungkook: I....I...can explain...I -I was drunk... and out of my mind...I ...m so sorry.... Just.. hear me out...

I tried to hold her but she immediately backed away from me

Y/N: D-did you?... sl-sleep with--

She was so upset she wasn't able to complete her sentences, my silence was her answer...

Y/N: H-how...Co-ould...you....d-didn't you think about me... even once....*sigh*...

Taehyung: He played all your voice messages in front of all of us and made a joke out of you...

I was breaking down at the disappointed look on her face.... she wasn't showing it but I knew I had hurt her beyond what she could take... I wanted to hold her so I took a step closer to her but she showed me her hand asking me to stop... she looked at me with no emotions... suddenly all sorrow draining from her face and a blank expression taking over... like she had turned her emotions off....she cleared her throat...

Y/N: I m going home... anyways everything is fixed here.... *sigh* good luck...

She said without breaking down in a strong tone and she walked out with her head held high... she was walking away, and I had lost all right to stop her... Jimin followed her sensing the pain she must be in... while Taehyung looked at me like he was gonna kill me anytime now if Jin Hyung wasn't here...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•