Chapter 15- Barracuda

____________________

The music started and the crowd cheered louder. The platform above the stage lowered, revealing the one and only Barb wearing a rocker outfit, includes fishnet stockings with a rip on the right knee, a torn-up white tank top, black leather bottoms, studded bracelets and a silver belt with a skull buckle. 

Riff began banging the drum, and Barb held up her microphone.

🎶 So this ain't the end🎶

🎶I saw you again today🎶

🎶I had to turn my heart away🎶

A light shone towards Biggie and the rest of the snack pack. They started "playing" their instruments. The crowd was grunting in unison to the rhythm.

🎶Smile like the sun🎶

🎶 Kisses for everyone🎶

🎶 And tales, it never fails🎶

🎶 You're lying so low in the weeds 🎶

🎶I bet you gonna ambush me🎶

A rock troll in the audience shrilled 'Rock on!' in the audience.

🎶 You'd have me down, down, down, down 🎶

🎶 Down on my knees🎶

🎶Now, won't ya?🎶

The spotlight shone on the snack pack and there was a tense silence, Barb looked at then suspiciously, that's when Biggie screamed. "BARRACUDA!!" He smashed his guitar in pieces. 

"Bam!" Barb laughed. Tiny Diamond keeps pressing a certain key in his keyboard. "Hey! Look, daddy! I'm a rock star!" He told his dad.

Cooper, Prince D, King Peppy, and Y/N were being sent to the front of the crowd.

Barb threw her microphone infront and grabbed her guitar. "Give it up for your former leaders. Funk, Country, Techno, Classical..." The light shone on the leaders when their genre was called. "And worst of all, Pop." Y/N placed a hand over her mouth. Those rock trolls were right, they did take her sister.

Barb removed the pick from her guitar. "Who wants to see what the ultimate power chord can do?" She asked the entire audience, and the stadium roared with screams and cheers. Barb directed her guitar to Poppy and prepared to fire at Poppy.

"No, No!" Barb played a rock riff, and just as she was about to strike the chord, A familiar book landed of Barb's face, distracting her from firing to Poppy.

Everyone scrunched their faces in confusion, they looked up the sky, and saw Sheila B! Though she wasn't alone; Branch, The K-pop gang, and the reggaetóns.

"Ha! I guess a giant comprehensive manual does come in handy." Branch said and adjusted his hat. "Branch!" Poppy and Y/N said in unison.

"Well, isn't that puke. Poppy's little boyfriend came to crash the concert." Barb said. " Too late, Branch." She directed her guitar towards Poppy again. "Wait!" Branch pleaded.

And with that, it was too late. Barb stroke the chord and a red lightning bolt came out of the guitar. Without thinking, Branch jumped out of the balloon and he took the shot that was meant for Poppy. While being zapped, Poppy held her arms as far as she could in her cage, "Branch."

A rock fell from were Branch was and the crowd was quietly murmuring.  

The rock cracked and revealed a totally different Branch. "ROCK ON!"

___________________ 

(。・ω・。)