Chapter 10- Welcome to Vibe City!

________________________

The inside of the U.F.O was spectacular. It has surreal, science fiction-esque landscape with bright neon signs. There were a bunch of funk trolls walking around. The bubbles went up and we ended up in a room. Poppy landed on a seat safely, while Hickory and Branch landed roughly on their seats. Trollex was the last to landed on a seat when you where about fall and hit the ground Trollex caught you in his arms, you both were a blushing mess. He finally let's you down as you took a sit at your chair.

"Welcome to vibe city," A voice said that didn't belong to any of you. "You are a cordial guests of Prince Cooper." The owner of the voice came out from behind you and you saw a troll identical to your friend Cooper.

"Cooper, what are you doing here?" Poppy asked overjoyed to see her friend. "Cooper" laughed and another voice came from behind, "actually, I'm over here." The real Cooper was standing behind us. We all looked back-and-forth between the two.

"What!" Poppy said in disbelief. "Bacon-wrapped hotdogs!" Hickory yelled. "Ok, maybe all the Jazz hasn't left my brain yet." Branch said and started banging the side of his head. "Am I crazy or does your friend look like the prince of funk?" Trollex asked with his hand on his head.

"Ha! Of course!" You suddenly gasped which cause them all to jump. "No wonder you two are alike! Man, how come I never realized that! But seeing you two together, just proves the point!"

"Wait Y/N, have you met them before?" Poppy asked. "Well yes. When I was out on my quest I got lost in the forest I didn't know where to go. I lost my map, ate all my rations, I would've survive if the royal funk family didn't help me and brought me here."

"Oh.. so that's why you jumped on the bubble instead of running away from them." Trollex said. "Yes." You said close to his face. Once you realized how close you were you backed away.

"Turns out I'm actually from vibe city, just like my twin brother." Cooper explained. "I'm Prince D. What's Poppin'?" Prince D said and ran toward his brother's side.

"I got a twin brother." Cooper said, and Prince D. gave him a friendly bump. "How is this possible?" Poppy asked in disbelief.

"Well it's a very complicated story." Cooper said as he began his story.

Flashback: (brought to you by, Techno Beat Drop who I always forget)

"When we were both babies, my egg got snatched out of the nest. Mom and dad looked everywhere but they couldn't find me, so you guys raised me as one of your own. And then when I went out to go find other trolls like me, my mom and dad finally found me."

"Q, is that him? I think our search is finally over!" The queen said. "Our son is finally home." The king said happily.

Flashback ends:

"I guess it wasn't to complicated." Cooper laughed and his brother joined. "O-oh. Poppy," Cooper said and rushed towards the side of the two trolls that just arrived. "I want you to meet the king and queen of funk."

"King Quincy, and Queen Essence." Prince D said as he joined his parents' side. "My mom and dad." Cooper added.

Queen Essence started kissing his son's cheek while Cooper said, "Aww."

"King Quincy! Queen Essence!" You said as you ran towards them and stopped when you were infront of them." It's good to see you again your majesties." You said while giving a small curtsey.

"Aw, Y/N good to see you again." Queen Essence said and gave you a hug. "How are thing dear?" She asked. "Life's been good. But me, my sister, and friends are on a middle of a something." You laughed.