Chapter 5- The attack on Symphonyville

_____________

Morning came, and the four of you were still flying.

Poppy was in the railing of the balloon admiring the view.

"All right. In a short 456 pages, I'm gonna know how to fly this thing" Branch said and rubbed his hands.

"Ugh, Branch, we don't need a giant , comprehensive manual" Poppy scoffed and threw the book.

"How hard can it be" she said and started humming while pushing random buttons.

One button she pushed wasn't so lucky, that caused all of us to fly really fast and for whatever reason we just flew all ove the troll kingdom. You stumbled and when Sheila Balloon stop you were in Trollex's chest. You blushed in embarrassment and apologize.

"Alright Poppy! Easy on the buttons!" Sheila yelled. "Sorry "Poppy apologized.

"Shh. What was that?" Branch whispered and turned over to the pile of cotton candy which was snoring. Poppy and Branch went over the pile. You reached to your hair and let out a sharp stick.

"You bring that with you?!" Trollex whispered yelled. "Just incase. You'll get it when your sibling always gets herself in trouble." You said.

Poppy and Branch took a few cotton candy and revealed Biggie sleeping, and Mr. Dinkles sucking his fingers.

"Biggie?" Poppy said with a smile that woke Biggie up.

"Oh, hello, sorry. I couldn't help myself. You know how I am around cotton candy" Biggie said and notice Mr. Dinkles sticking on him.

"Oh, dear," Biggie said started to shake off Mr. Dinkles. "now look what happened . Mr. Dinkles is all gummed up" Just then Mr. Dinkles accidentally flew from Biggie and over the edge.

"Ah! Mr. Dinkles! Mr. Dinkles! Oh, there you are." Biggie Panicked. "Right, then. We'll be on our way- HEY!".

"Poppy, wh-where are you balloon flying us to?" Biggie asked as he got ahold of Mr. Dinkles. "Were on a mission to help Barb unite the trolls, and I'm so glad you're coming with us" Poppy declared, and you and Branch mouthed "No".

"I did, in the what in the who now?" Biggie stuttered. "Hey man, join the club." Branch said sarcastically.

"And I hope you didn't eat all the cotton candy, because Barb is going to love it-" Popy said but cutted. "Branch-ifer?"

"Y-yes Poppy-fer?"

"What is this?"

"Oh, nothing th-th-th-that's just my m-man stuff" Branch stuttered. Poppy gasped. "I love man stuff!"

Poppy opened the basket which revealed weapons.

"Weapons'!?" Poppy gasped. "Oh, for shame"

"Well uh-". "Violence never solves the problem Branch." Poppy said and threw a stick and landed on Mr. Dinkles mouth and bounced off to Branch.

Branch tried to explain that they need it but Poppy was so stubborn, and ended up kicking the weapons off the balloon.

"Branch, the only weapons we need are this guy and this guy. For hugs." Poppy said and you rolled your eyes.

"Uhh, you might want to take a look at this" Biggie muttered.

You all turned to the direction he was pointing and gasped at the horrible sight. "This is gonna take a lot of hugs". Branch said before we landed and got off the Sheila balloon.

A sheet of paper with musical notes landed on Branch's foot. "Whoa. Something gnarly happened here. "Branch said and handed you the piece of paper.