Chapter 1- Trolls just wanna have fun

__________

Trollex managed to escape from Barb's grasp. He had been swimming(or maybe floating) for hours.

"Where are we headed, man?" Techno Beat Drop ask.

"I don't know buddy, just somewhere to get help" Trollex replied.

A few moments later Trollex heard...singing?

"You hear something?"

Trollex slowly crept behind a boulder, and he saw a group of Pop trolls dancing on there hair????!

When The Pop trolls were back at there feet and formed a heart, they raised their head, and a purple and attractive techno troll jumped in the air, then placed her hands in her heart. Trollex eyes were fixed on the techno troll in astonishment. His heart was beating so fast, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

__________

A beautiful morning always starts with lively singing. You were on your way your sister's pod to start the day, you saw her already singing and facing the mirror.

🎵" Now that I'm queen, I have a kingdom too run "🎵 Poppy sang while the critters landed her crown in her head.

🎵"Cause trolls they wanna have fun"🎵You sang as you ran up to Poppy's side.

🎵"Yeah trolls just wanna have fun"🎵Both of you sang and ran outside.

🎵"They just wanna, they just wanna,"🎵 The trolls sang.🎵"They just wanna" "Hey!"🎵

🎵"Trolls just wanna have fun"🎵Poppy continued

__________

At the branch's bunker

🎵"Lived underground, to get away from the world, 'till I had my life changed by a beautiful girl"🎵 Branch sang and took out a photo of him and Poppy.

🎵"Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one, but you know, trolls theh wanna have fun oh trolls judt wanna have,Hey"🎵

Branch got out of his bunker and used his hair to to swing on a vine(I think???)

🎵"That's all they really want, some fun."🎵Branch jumped upward and fist pumped the sun which literally burned his hand.

🎵"When the working day is done Oh, trolls they wanna have fun, Oh, trolls just wanna have"🎵

You, Poppy, Branch jumped, for you, you shifted into your classical troll look and flew down, and when you reached the ground you transformed into a techno troll. As for Poppy, she used her hair as a helicopter propeller and Branch used his hair as a parachute.

"All right Queen Poppy, Princess Y/N. I've prepared the an agenda for the day"Branch said.

"Oh, well, I hope it says singing, dancing, and hugging. Ow-Ow!" You and Poppy said in unison.

"You could really tell your sisters, plus, isn't that what we do everyday?" Branch asked. "Yeah good times!"Poppy said while holding out roller skates.

🎵"Good times, (We have a good times, yeah) These are the good times"🎵

"Yeah" Mr. Dinkles said. 🎵"Leave your cares behind. These are the good times. Leave your cares behind."🎵 We sang until we heard Guy diamonds Distress scream.

"Poppy, come quick! It's an emergency!" Guy diamond screamed and we ran towards him.

"Guy diamondm what's wrong?"Poppy asked. "I'm having a....BABY!" Guy diamond exclaimed and you and Poppy screamed in excitement while the boys aren't really excited.