Chapter 4- Crazy Train

__________________

🎶"All aboard! Hahahahaha!"🎶

🎶"Ai, ai, ai"🎶 some crab exclaimed.

Just then Barb and the rock trolls busted out of the water with a loud rock music as Barb plays her guitar.

"Crazy!" Barb started.

"That's how it goes" she sang.

"Millions of people, living as foes" she sang as she fell and appeared with a motor bug(???).

"Music has kept us apart."

"It's time for the hard rock, revolution start"

"No spats, no tiffs, no fighting, when everyone's the same" she sang and sent a various styled of fireworks above them.

"I'm going off the rails on a crazy train" Barb sang as she ended the song and went inside.

"Yeah! I got the techno string! Who knew world domination could be so much fun?" Barb said.

"Yeah!" "All right Queen Barb!" "Ha! Queen Barb"

Then Barb's guitar where the rock string was shown out of its case.

Barb place the techno string and it immediately became red.

"Only four more strings to go, until rock unites the world" Barb said and stopped.

"Dad? Where's dad?" She asked, when all of a sudden there was a toilet flush. And then Barb's dad, King Trash came out of the bathroom in a wheelchair.

"There you are dad. I got the techno string" Barb announced to his dad.

"Cool. What's a string a-again?" He asked

"Don't you remember the plan? "Barb asked. "Plan? I don't remember how that-" "Oh, great idea man. Okay, guys, line up. We're gonna go over the plan again" Barb said and three rock trolls with drawing in there back face back.

"Okay were on a world tour. And on each stop we get a new string. When I have all six strings, I'll play the ultimate power chord." Barb explained.

"And I'm gonna unite the trolls under one music. Our Music!" "ROCK!" Everyone yelled with there hand raised in a rock sign.

Then King Trash was about to do the same.

"Oh, here it comes!" Barb exclaimed.

King Trash had a difficult time raising his fingers.

"Uh, just a little bit more" Riff said. "Riff, just help him, man" Barb said.

"Yes, your Rockness" Riff said and went over to King Trash.

"Aw. There it is" Riff peeped and flicked king Trash's fingers to make the rock sign.

"Rock and Roll!" He yelled. And Barb went over to his dad and hugged him side-ways and did the same.

______________

next chapter might be later or tomorrow 

-Aurora