Chapter 6- Poppy's Letter

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD! 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 1.1K VIEWS!!! I NEVER I KNEW PEOPLE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS!!! I'M STILL SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES. STILL THE SAME REASON. ANYHOO, BACK TO THE CHAPTER.

__________________

After a few moment, Debbie finally arrived at Barb's angler bus.

"Wait. It's that...Debbie?" Barb said in disbelief. "No! What did they do to you? My hairy little baby! Come here, come here."

"Gnarly." Riff said quietly. "What is this?" Barb asked and took a letter from Debbie and handed him to Riff.

"Pop Trolls?". Barb cleared her throat. "Dear Barb, can't wait to meet you. I have tons of great party ideas."

"I like that" King Trash peeped.

"Maybe you and I can even be best friends. Best Friends? Is she making fun of me! No one says that" Barb exclaimed like it was the most ridiculous thing she'd ever heard. "Friendship takes time and year of mutual care and respect. You don't just become best friends. Plus, everyone knows I already have a ton of friends. Like Carol. Right Carol?"

Carol on the other hand was lying on the couch and sprayed cheese from her can.

"OK, your busy, that's fine. Love you Carol" Barb said a little disappointed.

Then Barb heard a quiet cackling coming from the letter. She looked over her hand when all of a sudden... *POOF*

Glitter came out and splattered over her face.

🎵"Trolls just wanna have fun"🎵

Barb growled at the sudden action.

"Gnarly" Riff said, and slowly backed up with King Thrash.

"Pop music isn't even real music!" Barb demanded. "It's Bland! It's Repetitive! The lyrics are empty! Worst of all it crawls into your head like an earworm!"

Barb took a chainsaw- and moved Debbie out of the way- and tore the couch apart, revealing a rock troll reading a book inside.

"You know, and you can't get it out- uh, I'm tired now." Barb panted, and laid her head on the couch. "Hating things takes a lot of energy." She quoted.

"Trolls just wanna have fun" A voice sang. They all turned to see Barb's Father humming.

"e- Trolls just wanna have-"

"No, no. Look what their music just did to dad. Daddy? Come back. Come back to me, Daddy" Barb ran to her dad and gave him a juice box. She threw the chain saw that-luckily- landed on a rock trolls hair.

"Nice hair, dude." A rock Troll said.

"No one does this to dad. And No one makes fun of Queen Barb" Barb said. "Ah. I need that pop string. I know who's gonna help me. The most feared Bounty Hunters in all of Troll-dom"

"Chaz, the smooth Jazz troll. The reggaetón trolls. The K-pop gang. And... The Yodelers." Barb announced.

"Ok. as you probably know, I'm bringing a tidal-wave of rock across this land of ours." Barb said and a map slipped up behind her. " And soon there would be nothing but Hard ROCK, as far as the ear can hear. Whoever brings me Queen Poppy gets to keep their very own music in their very own territory. " She turned and scanned the map. "Right over here." She said and pointed to an island that can only be described as a dot.

"I don't know, it's pretty tiny" a Reggaetón Troll named Tresillio said.

"You want it or not" Barb said sternly, and Tresillio went back to his place.

"All you have to do is, GETME QUEEN POPPY!" Barb ordered.

The trolls got on their feet and left. "Do you validate parking" A K-pop troll asked and got pushed by another K-pop troll.

"Dude, Where are the Yodelers?" Barb asked Riff.

"Uh, I heard a humor, uh, that they yodeled so hard, an Avalanche fell on 'em" Riff said and smiled. Barb raised an eyebrow. "Or something" Riff added.

"Well, I don't pay you to hear" Barb said with a sarcastic eye roll. "Actually I'm doing this for college credit" Riff replied. Barb made her way and sat on her throne.

"If anyone can find me Queen Poppy and her strings. It's the yodelers." She said and burned the letter.

_____________________

:P

-Aurora