~𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖘~

Start from the beginning

"Oh, trust me, I am

"Oh, trust me, I am." I said, positioning myself.
At that exact moment the vampires broke the door. Izzy took out her whip and grabbed one by the ankle and dragged him forward. She later on, drove the blade through it. Alec shot one with his arrow. I threw my spear, piercing through one of them. I had another one tackling me from behind, so I grabbed my dagger and drove it right though. Alec, shot another arrow.
"Look's like the dagger does, come in handy." He smiled as I returned it. "This is fun." Alec said preparing his arrow for killing another.
"Keep coming, boys!" Izzy said.
"Ooo, this is more than just fun." I said picking my spear, as we fought the last one of them.
***
We made our way to find Clary getting choked by one of them. I was ready to throw my spear at it but it used Clary as his shield.
"Okay." Alec said from behind and directed his arrow at the wall and created a whole in it, letting the sunshine come right through. The vampire screamed in pain and burned into ashes.
After that, Clary and Jace took care of the last of them.
"I killed him."
"He was already dead." Jace said.
"Plus, he wanted to kill you. Remember that." Izzy made her way in. "She did great, right?" I rolled my eyes.
"Yea, you did. You should be proud." Jace smiled.
"Thanks, but...it's not about me." Clary said. Finally! She understands! "Let's go find Simon."
We all followed her into the other room, only to find Simon being caught by a vampire.
"Simon!" Clary tried to run to him, but was stopped by Jace.
"Clary." He said. "That's not gonna do anything."
"Listen to him, Clary Fairchild." He said. "Put it away. I've had more than enough of your friend for one day. I'd love to cut his throat out. Don't give me a reason." He said keeping the dagger close to Simon's neck. "Hello, Hazel." He smirked as I glared. "Put it away!" We did as he told, we put all our weapons away.
"Simon. Simon are you alright?" Clary asked him.
"I wouldn't say alright..." he got cut off.
"Stop talking!" The vampire shouted.
"Raphael, please." I pleaded. "Let him go, he did nothing wrong."
"Oh I know he didn't. I never wanted him, anyway. And what are you doing here, with them?" He asked. "Shouldn't you be with Magnus?"
I did not reply. Why was I actually here?
"Wait, you know each other?" Alec asked, looking at both of us. It remained unanswered.
"Shut up!" Raphael ordered. "Now, if you all just follow me." He started dragging Simon away. "Let's go!"
We did as he ordered and followed him. We went up the stairs of the basement. "Come on, let's go! Up here now!" We all did as he told. "That's right, get down there. Now! Get down there right now, or I'll kill him!"
"Look, we're not gonna hurt you. We just want Simon." said Clary.
"I'm glad you do. We don't!" We kept moving forward. "We wanted you and her. Not him!" Clary started pushing Jace away.
"Stop!"
"I said 'wanted' not my idea." He said. "Now, get out. GO!"
"Not without Simon."
"Shut up! Open the door right now, or I'll kill him, right here."
"Listen to him!" Jace said.
"But Simon will die if-" Clary got interrupted by Simon.
"Clary, go!"
"Go, go, go!" Jace made his way out.
"Go! Take him! Go!" The vampire pushed Simon forward.
"I don't know how to thank you!" Simon said.
"Simon get the hell out of there!" I shouted.
"Don't thank me. You mean nothing." He said hiding in the corner. "This is about Valentine and the chaos he can bring." As we made our way out, he called out Jace and told him something. Jace slammed the door close after that.
We all were standing on the roof, blank headed, not knowing what to do. I leaned on the rails of the stair that was near by and ran a hand through my hair.
"Shouldn't we get out of here?" Simon asked.
"Why, Simon?" Jace asked.
"They're right downstairs."
"Let them come after us. They'll just turn into a bunch of fried eggs out here. I thought you said you watch movies."
We all went up the stairs after that, right after I patted Simon on the shoulder.
"Oh my god, oh my god it's over. It's actually over." Clary said getting closer to Simon. "I was so afraid I would loose you. But it's true you're actually here."
"You know I'd do anything for you."
"You don't have to die!"
"I'd rather not do that." They hugged. Their friendship was pure. It was nice to see that. I made my way up and stood beside Izzy.
"I could not live with out you."
"Say that again." Simon smirked.
" I couldn't live without you, Simon." Clary repeated. "You're all I have left. My whole life just disappeared. I'm supposed to be this other thing, live this other way. You're my best friend." Clary placed a kiss on his cheeks. "Don't you ever, ever let yourself get in that kind of trouble again. Got it?"
"Yea." Simon placed a kiss on her cheeks and hugged again.
"Well, no accounting for taste." Izzy took out her lipstick and applied.
"Yea, you should talk." Alec said and met my eyes. "You okay?"
"Yeah, never been better." I smiled and walked on the other side with Izzy.
"Seriously?" I asked Izzy.
"What? A woman should always be prepared." She said, applying more.
"Of course." I sighed.
"So, how did you know him?"
"Magnus and Raphael are friends. Also, I had a fling with him."
"What?!"
"Don't act so surprised." I chuckled. "Hey, do me a favor and don't tell Alec."
"Your secret is safe with me." She smirked.
"Alec! Stop!" I heard Jace scream which made me instantly turn. "Just stop."
"I'm older than you, Jace. I'm not in your shadow." Alec said.
"If you really feel that way about her. Why did you help us tonight?" Jace asked. Alec turned to me, meeting my eyes. He gave off a heavy sigh and walked off.
"Alec." I called and walked after him. I reached him shortly. "Alec" I called out again. He did not answer. "Alec." I raised my voice and turned him around grabbing his arm.
"What?" He shouted and I took a step back. "What could you possibly have to say, Valkyrie?"
"I just wanted to check up on you." I murmured, already shocked at his temper.
"You want to know if I'm okay? Fine. I'm not!" He yelled at me. "I'm not and I am so done, with everything. I'm done with being the second choice at everything!"
"It's okay, you know?" I murmured again, fixing my gaze at the ground, fiddling with my ring.
"How is this possibly okay?!" He yelled at me again. "Just leave me alone." He started to walk off.
"Alec." I called out again.
"Leave me alone, Valkyrie!" He shouted at me, shrugging my hand off of his arm. "Alright?!" He ran a hand through his hair. "You have no idea what it's like to come as a second choice." That is where I had enough.
"What is wrong with you?!" I shouted back. "You think I don't know what it's like to come in second place? Alexander, I have been a second choice my whole life!" With that, I stormed off, leaving him alone. I wasn't ready with what he had to say. Tears already swelling in my eyes.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Welp, here you go!
Btw, IK that Hazel never deserved to be screamed at about being 'second choice' in life. I just wanted to create a little drama in between these two. I hope you lovelies enjoy this! I apologize for any grammatical mistakes, English is not my first language. Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed! Until next time!
XO
🖤🤍🖤