Its just life

Never in a million year would I think my parents would sale me to the highest bitter just to get out of their debt, but here we are...

*flashback*
"Mama I got an 100 on my math test today" I say walking into the house holding up the paper. When I get to the living room I see multiple men in suits and my mother crying on the floor.

"Mama? Papa? What's going on?" I ask looking at my father who has a smirk on his face looking at me. He stands up and walks over to me, I flinch when he holds his hands up only for him to put them on my shoulders. "This is you fiancé" he says looking over at a man roughly in his late 20s early 30s.

"What do you mean papa? I'm only 18" I say in confusion. Before my father could answer the man walks up and introduces himself. "Hello darling i am Alexandros ukolov as your father said i am your fiancé" he says grabbing my waist.

"No I will not marry anyone!" I say slapping his hand off of my waist, running over to my mother who is on the ground with tears in her eyes. "Listen here little girl you will now do as I tell you. Grab the girl" he orders on of the many tall, bulky men to grab me.

I kick and scream for them to let me go but they don't.

"Mama. Please don't let them take me please" I plead trying to hold onto my mother but I'm too far. "Please Charles don't sale my baby please" my mother's pleads to my father who is holding her back by both arms.

"Mama. Please don't let them take me please" I plead one last time

"Mama wake up your screaming again" my four year old son Kaiser tells me, shaking me to wake me up. I turn to him on our bed with tears in my eyes, "im sorry mi amore did I wake you?" I ask placing my palm on the side of his sleepy face as he simply nods.

"Let's go eat and take you to daycare?" I ask picking him up and walking to the bathroom to brush our teeth. Once we brush our teeth and get dressed I go out to the kitchen to make us some food before we leave. "So what are we going to do if that mean boy takes something from you again?" I ask after telling him not to hit people since he got in trouble for hitting a student that took his stuff. "We tell the teacher" he says smiling at me with his bright blue eyes.

After fifteen minutes of me trying to pull him off of my leg I get him into daycare. I head off to my job which is working a restaurant by day bar by night type thing which was the only place looking for new people at the time I ran away. I had to learn how to pickpocket and steal from others which I still do from time to time.

I clock into work a little early so I had time to change into my uniform which was a short black skirts and a white button up shirt with a tie. After about an hour or two more people start coming in. "Hey Anariah can you take that table over there? I'm really busy" my coworker Abby says giving me a notepad and pen, I simply nod.

"Hello welcome to miniella's diner what can I get started for you gentlemen today?" I ask politely not looking up from my notepad. "Can I get a coffee and some pancakes?" One of the gentleman ask and I simply nod. "If you'd look up from your notepad and actually do your job you'd know what I want" the other man says on the opposite side says. I look up from my notepad to see a beautiful man with grey eyes and dark brown hair. "Considering that your obviously a regular here you'd know that I just started working here which means I wouldn't know your order" I say with a smile

He scoffs and rolls his eyes "a coffee, black." Looking at his phone again. I hum in response and go to the back to get their coffees.

As I'm coming back with their coffees I run into a brick wall, nope it's a person. "Geez I'm sorry about that I was looking-'' I look up to see the man I just took order and his friend behind him. "Watch where you're going what are you fucking blind?" He starts to raise his voice at me. "Hey! I said I was sorry" I snap back grabbing a napkin and giving it to him to woo of the coffee that was spilled.

As he's not paying attention I walk around him and steal whatever was in his pocket. Him and his friend walk out without knowing anything was taken. "Hey Addy is my shift over?" I question to her and she nods. Most of the time I only work the diner for about 3 hours and then work the bar at night but tonight was my night off.

I got to pick up Kaiser from daycare but can't help but feel like someone's watching me. I look around the street to see if I see anyone and I see a man in a black van and he looks too familiar. I try to look closer only to see it's one of Alexandros' men. I look back a Kai and squat to his level. "Okay mi amore remember what I told you? About when papa wants to take us away? Now is that time okay. So when I say 'run' I'll pick you up and we run okay baby?" I say touching his cheek stopping the tears from coming down his face.

"1,2,3... run mi amore" I say as I grab him and run with him in my arms. I run down streets with people looking at me weird but I don't care, I need to get my baby away from them. "Mama I tired" Kai says yawning into my neck. "Okay Firefox you can rest we're almost home" I say holding onto him tightly and running down an alleyway.

I see four men in the alleyway smoking so I try to quickly walk by then but then one of them speaks up "well if it isn't the woman who stole from the boss". I turn around in confusion "I'm sorry what?" I question them but remember I still have Kaiser in my arms so I try to leave but I'm pulled back by one of them men. "Where is it bitch?" He asks. "Mama-'' Kaiser starts before I interrupted by shushing him. "I don't have anything now leave me and my son alone" I say as I starting speed-walking down the alley. Once I hear them behind me i quickly turn around only to be held down and knocked out, and suddenly I'm surrounded by darkness...