Your not a Freak (Luca x Naga Snake Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Y-you were really amazing, I've never seen a trick like that before."

Okay I get this alot...but his response was too adorable...

"Aww thank you, I was born that way."

What did I just say...? Of course I wasn't...

"That's cool, well, fun fact about me and promise not to freak out, but I can shape shift as well."

Wait...what?!

This boy nodded and looked around then walked over to a fountain.

"Watch this!" He said and puts his hand into the water...and when he pulled it out...its a different color!! All scaley and green...

"Woah..." Is all I could say...

"Yeah! Technically Its a secret, but now I've met someone like me, I can show them as well!"

I can't believe it...another person is also a shape shifter...Is he born like this? Or was he cursed as well.

"I-Im Luca, Luca Paguro."

Luca...that's a cute name for a cute boy.

"Y-Y/n." I said my name and we both shaked hands.

I can't keep lying to his cute face...

I looked around to see no one would hear.

"Follow me Luca..."

I held his hand still and I took him to a small hideout where I go to whenever I need to clear my head and where my father wouldn't find me.

I climbed up to my tree house while he's behind me.

"Um..ma'am? Why did you take me here?" Luca asked me...

I need to tell him...

I sat across from him, fixing my dress up.

"Luca listen...I don't wanna hurt your feelings but...I am not born like this..."

His face changed from concerned to shocked.

"I was cursed back when I was 8...my mother was a witch...she'd cast evil spells towards children..."

"Cursed?.." Is all he said...

"One day I was outside, wanting to go play with the neighbor's cat at night...sadly my mom spotted me...and cursed me to be a snake...because I always slither off during the night...just to play with a cat..."

I explained about my true backstory...

Im not sure if he was cursed too...but this hurt me...sometimes I can't help it...sometimes I can control it...

"Please...if your gonna say something...Ill take it...I'll just be known as another freak!"

That's when I felt something wrapped around my body...

Is he hugging me?...

I haven't had a hug from my dad since I was cursed...i-it made me feel safe...

"Im so sorry...you never deserved to be like this...your just a girl wanting to be normal." He said giving me those big doe eyes of his...

Is it weird that Im developing a crush on him?

"And plus, I don't think your a freak at all.." He said with a blush, again fiddling with his fingers. 

"R-really?" I asked, coming a little closer.

"Yeah."

I stared into his eyes, but I was stopped by someone shouting outside.

"Luca!! Where are you?!"

Luca's POV

Oh! It's Guilia!

"Oh! I have to go, you should come with me!" I told Y/n and she looked surprised.

"A-are you sure?"

I held her hand and nodded, maybe Ill get to show her what it's like to be a normal human.

"Trust me." Is all I said to her.

We both head out of the hide out and went back to Guilia.

"Wow, feelin lucky huh?~" Guilia winked which I didn't get at all.

But when I see Y/n blush from those words, does that mean we like each other? Well I do like her, she seems very sweet and shy like me.

Maybe Ill get to know more about Y/n, and see that she isn't a freak at all.

To anyone who sees someone who is different, doesn't make them freaks, its what makes them themselves, not everyone has to be the same, its okay to be different, it's what makes anyone happy!

Im happy to be with Y/n!

maybe there is a cure for this curse!

To me it sounds cliche.

I guess you know what it is...-/////-

The end.
______________________________________