Chapter 32

Next Day
Miyeon Pov
When I woke up I take a bath then I grabbed my phone. Lisa is still not sending me any message and I'm not used to it.

Unnie! ....... I heard Yuqi shouted so I immediately went outside my room and approached them then I saw Minnie crying that made me confused.

What's happening?....... I asked them then I saw Soojin who just got here.

Did I missed something?....... Soojin asked and opened the TV.

Breaking News
A car accident happened last night it says that the member of Blackpink Lalisa Manoban is the one who's inside the car who flipped. There's still no statement from her entertainment but the driver who happened to bumped them are already in jail.

But Sorn said Lisa will just finish something yesterday....... I said and tears started to flow on my cheeks.

U-Unnie...... Minnie said.

P-Please I want to see her....... Minnie said then Manager oppa arrived.

Let's go?...... Manager oppa asked.

I called oppa I know you will want to see her...... Soyeon said.

Let's go........ Soojin said and we went towards the van.

When we arrived at the hospital I saw Lisa's Dad so we approached him.

Dad...... I called him then he looked at me.

Miyeon....... Lisa's Dad said weakly.

How is she?....... I asked him.

Follow me...... Lisa's Dad said and started to walk so we followed him.

The answer is here...... Lisa's Dad said and opened the door revealing Lisa with a lot of machined surrounds her bandages in her body her head also have it.

The doctor said they are not sure if she's okay....... Lisa's Dad said then we entered the room and I saw her co-members.

Jennie unnie and Rose's eyes are swollen while Jisoo unnie is just looking at Lisa no doubt she didn't cried but I know she just needs to be strong for them.

Can we just not attend the award show?...... Rose asked.

Why?......... CEO Yang asked her.

I think I can't perform thinking Lisa is here...... Rose answered.

I looked at Lisa and she's slowly opening her eyes so I immediately went near her.

Hey...... I said.

H-Hey....... Lisa said weakly.

Lisa...... Her Mom said and Lisa just smiled at her.

Annyeong ....... Someone said then we looked at the door and we saw YG artists .

We have another survivor......Jiyong sunbaenim said.

Lisa we're glad you're awake immediately..... Jiyong sunbaenim called her then Lisa looked at him.

Thank you for being strong.......Jiyong sunbaenim said to her and Lisa just smiled at him.

Does being stabbed by a metal that passed through to your side stomach hurts?....... Jaewon sunbaenim asked her.

Do you want to try it?....... Lisa asked him weakly.

Haha no thanks I don't want to experience that...... Jaewon sunbaenim said.

Well we just visited you and right on time you woke up....... Sandara sunbae said.

Thank you for visiting me....... Lisa said to them weakly.

We're a family Lisa so we need to take care of each other....... Daesung sunbaenim said to her.

Bye bye take a rest Lisa...... Jiyong sunbaenim said and kissed her forehead also the other YG artists kissed her forehead then bowed their head before leaving.

Hmm what happened?....... Lisa asked weakly while her eyes are closed.

You don't remember?....... Rose asked her.

If I remember I won't be asking......Lisa said.

I'm gonna break your bones...... Rose said to her

Pshh if I know you cried...... Lisa said to her.

Who wouldn't? You're in a critical condition when CEO Yang called us......Rose said to her and she's already crying.

Aww I won't die I still have plans for my life....... Lisa said.

So what really happened?......... Lisa asked them.

Her parents told her what happened but guess what Lisa is already sleeping.

Well she needs to take a rest...... CEO Yang said.

So boss what are our plan now to award show?...... Jisoo unnie asked her.

Let's wait for Lisa to wake up again.....CEO Yang answered and the three of them just nod at him.

It's possible that Lisa won't attend the award show because of her condition.