Chapter 29

Miyeon Pov
After the three days of resting we started to practice two weeks and two days before the award show to come.
Lisa sometimes visit me always sending me flowers she became more open to us and I'm glad.

Ahh I'm tired....... Minnie said and laid down.

Yah! You stand up we still need to practice...... I said to her.

Can I eat first?....... Shuhua asked.

I think we should rest........ Soyeon said.

Finally....... Soojin said and laid down beside Minnie who's already using her phone.

Minnie...... We heard Sorn's voice so we look at her she's holding foods.

Oww why are you here?....... Minnie asked her.

Uhm were on the same entertainment....... Sorn answered.

Yeah but why are you here?.......Minnie asked her.

Oww yeah Lisa wanted to give you guys this foods...... Sorn said and handed her the foods.

Where did you met her?...... I asked her.

In the restaurant I think she's from practice....... Sorn answered.

She also said that maybe she can't message you because she will finish something on her parents house......Sorn added.

Thanks for the information....... I said to her.

No big deal....... Sorn said.

Well I need to go we also have a practice...... Sorn said and we just nod at her then she left.

Free foods....... Yuqi said.

I wonder what will Lisa unnie needs to finish...... Shuhua said.

Hmm does your girlfriend mentioned anything unnie?...... Soyeon asked and I shook my head.

But she's not hiding something from us right?...... Minnie asked.

We're not sure about that but Rose is updating me sometimes about Lisa and she's pretty sure that Lisa is not hiding something....... I answered.

But I wonder how the award show will go a new member a four member of Blackpink in the stage........ Soojin said.

A powerful group attending the show....... Minnie said.

Oh well let's just wait for that day to come...... Soyeon said.

Can't wait for that....... I said.

Nah you will just see your attractive girlfriend performing there unnie ......Yuqi said.

I'm gonna throw Yuqi away that's for sure...... I said.

I'll catch her....... Minnie said.

Are you guys done eating?.......Soojin asked.

We just started unnie.......  Shuhua said to her.

I want Lazarus here....... Minnie said.

Lazarus is not that kind of a robot that will easily be nice to you.......Soyeon said.

Men do you guys remembered before he became nice to us he said his opinion about us like he real talk us....... Minnie said in disbelief.

It's like he's judging my whole life while he's looking at me that time.......Soojin said.

Yeah remember when we're planning to tickle Lisa or somewhat he just suddenly appeared........ Minnie said.

That robot dog is over protective towards her....... I said.

You don't have to be jealous unnie that's a robot....... Yuqi said and I looked at her in disbelief.

Why would I be jealous of that robot dog in the first place?....... I asked
her.

Because Lisa is focusing to that dog while you're sleeping it's like they a partners in crime........ Soyeon answered.

I didn't know that...... I said.

HAHA at least Lazarus is reliable.......Soojin said.

Aish let's start practicing...... I said to them and stand up

I'm full....... Minnie said then stand
up.

Lisa unnie just went above my standards........ Soojin said.

You heard that unnie, Lisa unnie is like everyone's dream to have her in their life........ Yuqi said.

Not gonna lie about that except for the everyone because there's still some people who hate her without any reason....... Minnie said.

Yeah she's right

Let's start....... Soyeon said and we just nod at her.

No One Pov
That new member of BLACKPINK will surely die after this I will make sure because I will be the one who will do the job...... A man said.

(I really don't know who will be the man so it's just a stranger that wanted to kill Lisa because of envy or somewhat)