Chapter 18

Miyeon Pov
We're here now infront of the door. I'm happy because Lisa is courting me know but I felt jealous when she said that Irene sunbaenim kissed her.

You knock....... I said to her then she knocked at the door and the door opened revealing Soyeon.

Hi unnie...... Soyeon said.

Let's go inside....... I said to Lisa and she just nod her head then we entered the dorm.

May I know where's Minnie?...... Lisa asked them then my co-members looked at me.

She already knows...... I mouthed to them.

Oh wait unnie...... Yuqi said.

Minnie unnie you have a visitor.......Shuhua said then Minnie appeared.

Oh the both of you are back.......Minnie said.

Yeah ...... I said and looked at Lisa.

Minnie why didn't you told me?......Lisa asked her.

Told what Priya?....... Minnie asked her.

That I'm on speaker when you called me?...... Lisa asked her in a serious tone.

Oh bye guys....... Minnie said and run away.

Yah! Minnie get back here......Lisa said and chase her that made us laugh.

Unnie how's the dinner?...... Soojin asked.

It's perfect...... I answered.

Oh how can you say it's perfect?.....Soyeon asked.

Lisa asked me if she can court me.......I answered.

Jinjja!? What do you answered unnie?...... Yuqi asked.

She can court me....... I answered but before they could talk we heard someone shouted.

Mommy!...... We heard Minnie shouted so we immediately went where is Lisa and Minnie are.

When we found them we saw Lisa holding Minnie's ear.

I'm so sorry Priya...... Minnie said.

I'm trying to hide it but you just exposed me....... Lisa said to her.

I'm so sorry Lisa it won't happen again...... Minnie said but before Lisa could talk we heard a phone ringing.

Be thankful that someone is calling......Lisa said and pulled out her phone.

Hi mae....... Lisa said.

Who's Mae?....... I whispered.

It's a Mommy or Mom in Thailand unnie...... Minnie answered then I looked at Lisa who's already crying.

Here?....... Lisa asked.

Hmm please do everything...... Lisa said and hid her phone.

Lisa ....... I called her worriedly.

I need to go....... Lisa said and wiped her tears but tears didn't stopped flowing on her cheeks.

What's happening Lisa?........ Minnie asked her.

M-My parents...... Lisa said and I just hugged her.

I n-need to go...... Lisa said and pulled out from the hug and immediately left.

I'm worried it's almost late.......Minnie said worriedly then suddenly my phone rang and I saw Dad is the caller so I answered it.

Hi Dad...... I said.

Miyeon is Minnie with you?....... Dad asked.

Yes Dad why?........ I asked him.

Can you ask Minnie if she can contact Lisa?...... Dad asked that made me confused.

Wae?...... I asked him.

Her parents got into a accident.......Dad answered.

H-How?...... I asked him.

We're from a dinner with them and we're just following them because we're done when suddenly a van bumped their car....... Dad answered.

Where are you?....... I asked him.

We're on our way to the hospital.......Dad answered.

Okay......I said and ended the call.

What did uncle said unnie?.......Shuhua asked then I looked at Minnie.

Lisa's parents is in the hospital.......I answered.

I'm worried to her a lot she looks exhausted and now this happened......Minnie said.

Unnie can we go there please Lisa needs someone right now....... Minnie said.

Let's just go to her tomorrow it's already late...... I said to her and she just nod at me.

What's happening to your life Lisa?

Jisoo Pov
When we arrived at the dorm Rose told us that Lisa went on a dinner date with Miyeon but it's already late and she's still not here.

Unnie maybe she's on her way back......Rose said.

Unnie...... I heard Jennie called me then she appeared with worried face.

Wae?...... I asked her nervously.

Lisa's parents is in the hospital CEO Yang messaged me........ Jennie answered

How about Lisa?....... I asked her.

She's already in the hospital but CEO Yang said that Lisa is just looking at the floor ..... Jennie answered.

Let's go...... I said to them then we left the dorm.