Chapter 9

Next Day
Lisa Pov.
When I woke up I take a bath and exited my room. The only member that I saw is Rose who's ready to leave.

Finally you're here Lali...... Rose said then stand up.

I think you forgot that we still need to go in Cho Company....... I said to her.

Nope I didn't...... Rose said.

I looked at the clock and it's almost 8 that made my eyes widen.

Let's go I will be late for the meeting...... I said and dragged her towards the van.

When we arrived at the company I dragged Rose luckily you can only see her eyes and she also wearing her earphones already but I forgot that I don't know where is their office.

Uhm can I know where is Mr. Cho?.... I asked one of their employees

Do you have an appointment to Mr. Cho?...... The woman asked

Yes I have a meeting with him...... I answered.

Oh please follow me...... The woman said and started to walk so I hold Rose's hand and followed the woman.

Mr. Cho someone wants to see you......The woman said.

Okay please let him or her in..... A man said then the woman looked at me.

Thank you...... I said to her.

You're welcome...... The woman said and bowed her head then left so me and Rose entered his office.

Mr. Cho...... I called him.

You must be from L.P.M Company.......Mr. Cho said.

Yes I'm the owner....... I said to him.

You're Lalisa Manoban........ Mr. Cho said and I just nod at him then he looked at Rose.

You have a accompany...... Mr. Cho said.

She's my friend but I'm also here for business....... I said to him.

Oww please have a seat then...... Mr. Cho said so me and Rose sat down.

We started to talk about our partnership hearing his techniques and offer is different from the other offers that I got offered I also searched about their company and they treated their employees right.

You have my yes Mr. Cho...... I said to him and we signed the papers then stand up.

Thank you Miss Manoban and I'm glad that I already met you...... Mr. Cho said.

What do you mean by that?...... I asked him then he smiled.

You're the girl that my daughter is talking about....... Mr. Cho said.

Cho Miyeon?....... I asked him and he nod his head.

Why don't you search her name?......Mr. Cho said.

Can I perhaps know where she is?......I asked him.

Oww apparently it's for you to find out Miss Manoban....... Mr. Cho said then smiled so I smiled back.

Thank you....... I said then me and Rose left his office.

Chipmunk....... I called her then she looked at me.

Who's chipmunk?....... Rose asked.

It's you....... I answered.

Yah! You monkey...... She said.

I'm not a monkey........ I said to her.

Yeah yeah let's go time is running......Chipmunk said then we went inside the van.

Lali you still don't have enough rest since you arrived here right?.......Chipmunk asked.

Yes and for the record I'm still not a debuting but I'm already tired.......I said to her.

You will get use to it plus before you debut we need to arrange the choreography of our song because we're already four and we also need to arrange the lines in the songs......Chipmunk said and I just nod at her.

How can you guys handle this stuffs?....... I asked her.

To be honest I really don't know the answer about that Lisa but when I see our fans I'm getting inspired to do my best for them....... Rose answered.

I heard about some negative things about being an idol...... I said to her.

Yeah having death threats, hates and you also can have a mental problem......Rose said.

You guys handled it....... I said.

Because we have each other Lisa so whenever you have a problem remember that we're here for you because now we're also your family.......Rose said.

Glad to hear...... I said and pulled out my phone.

Hmm I should search her name before but I didn't even think of that maybe later when we arrive at our dorm I'll search her name.