Chapter 17

Lisa Pov
We're almost done eating and I'm still thinking if I should ask her this.

Miyeon....... I called her then she looked at me

Wae?...... Miyeon asked.

Uhm can I ask you something?........ I asked her

Sure what is it?...... Miyeon asked.

But promise me you won't be upset to me..... I said to her and she just nod at me.

I'm deeply inlove with you and...... I said and looked down.

I don't like you........ Miyeon said and I felt pang in my chest.

Owh it's okay ....... I said.

I'm still not finish........ Miyeon said and I just hummed.

I don't like you Lisa because I love you....... Miyeon said that made me looked at her.

You're not lying right?....... I asked her.

I'm not....... Miyeon answered and hold my hand.

But what will you ask me?....... Miyeon asked.

If I can court you...... I answered.

You can...... Miyeon said then smiled.

Thank you....... I said and hugged her.

Lisa I need to ask you something......Miyeon said and I pulled out from the hug.

Did you kissed someone before?......Miyeon asked then I remembered that Joohyun kissed me.

It was an unexpected kiss tho...... I answered.

You're the one who got kissed?.......Miyeon asked and I just nod at her.

Because I also got kissed before......Miyeon said.

Oww did you want that to happen?....... I asked her.

Yes..... Miyeon answered that made me pouted

Hmm I envy that person because that person already kissed my girl....... I said to her then she chuckled.

Do you want to know who's the person who kissed me?....... Miyeon asked and I just nod at her.

It's you...... Miyeon said that made me shocked.

When did I kissed you?........ I asked her.

The day we first met when you're leaving that you suppose to kiss my cheeks but you ended kissing my lips....... Miyeon said.

Oh that means you're my first kiss and I'm your first kiss?....... I asked her and she just nod at her.

Hehe mianhe....... I said then suddenly her eyebrows furrowed.

Who kissed you?....... Miyeon asked that made me nervous.

Hehe can I not answer that? I'm not good at lying....... I said to her and she just glared at me.

Fine it's Joohyun....... I said to her.

Who's that?....... Miyeon asked.

Irene Bae....... I answered that made her eyes widen.

She kissed you?...... Miyeon asked.

Ne...... I answered.

Did you like it?....... Miyeon asked and instead of answering her question I just pecked her lips.

It's been one month and I'm surprised she did that ....... I said to her.

Yeah it's been one month since I know that you love me....... Miyeon said that made my eyes widen.

What? But how I didn't even told you that I love you before........ I said to her.

Uhm remember Minnie called you when you debuted?....... Miyeon asked and I just nod at her.

Actually were with her that time and you're on speaker....... Miyeon said that made my jaw dropped.

You guys heard everything?....... I asked her and she just nod at me then she smirked.

I'm gonna kill Minnie....... I said.

I'm your future wife huh?...... Miyeon asked  that made me chuckle.

Why? Don't you like it?....... I asked her.

I like it but I will love it if I will really be your wife....... Miyeon asked.

It will happen but for now I'll go with you back to your dorm...... I said to her.

Wae?...... Miyeon asked.

Except that you don't have a ride with you because you're with me I need to talk to Minnie....... I answered.

Just talk?....... Miyeon asked.

I don't know....... I said and hold her hand.

Let's go?....... I asked her and she just nod at me then we went to the van.