Chapter 4

Next Day

Miyeon Pov
We're here right now in the photoshoot we're almost done to her exact.

OMG!........ We heard someone shouted.

Where's Minnie?....... Soyeon asked.

Maybe she's still in the dressing room...... Soojin answered and we immediately went where she is

Yah! Are you okay?....... I asked her worriedly then she looked at us while smiling widely.

Wah!...... Minnie shouted again.

Uhm is she crazy?...... Yuqi asked then Minnie went near us

My best friend will debut....... Minnie said happily and handed us her phone.

Soompi
A new member of BLACKPINK will debut next month. It saids that the upcoming member is from Thailand which her name is Lalisa Manoban.

 It saids that the upcoming member is from Thailand which her name is Lalisa Manoban

A video of her also got posted from the CEO of YG Entertainment.

Uhm that video is hot...... Soojin said and gulped.

It's Lisa she's back....... I said in my mind and smile.

Oww unnie why are you smiling like a creep like Minnie unnie?...... Shuhua asked.

I'm just thinking about something......I answered.

OMG she will debut as a new member of Blackpink....... Minnie said happily.

She's Priya?....... I asked her and she just nod at me.

Wow it's already trending not just here but also worldwide....... Soyeon said.

The comments are kinda funny.......Soojin said then I looked at the comment section.

:It's okay I'm already a cheater.

:I didn't know this day will come that I will choose her more than my girl.

:Wow her dancing skills is amazing

:Guys if I can't marry Jennie, Rose or Jisoo I will just marry her.
-
- It's not like you also have a chance to her.

Yeah that cheater comment is unbelievable....... Minnie said.

But we can't avoid the hate comments about her...... Soyeon said and she's right there's also some hate comments about her.

Let's go I'm already hungry...... Yuqi said then we exited the dressing room.

Manager oppa we're hungry ......Shuhua said to him.

Okay let's go....... Manager oppa then we went inside the van

I looked at Minnie and she's smiling widely and you can see excitement on her eyes.

Unnie calm down........ Yuqi said to her.

I'm really really happy that she's here...... Minnie said.

How can we handle her now?.......Soyeon asked.

Just let her be happy like crazy woman....... I answered.

I'm not crazy I'm happy ....... Minnie said and I just shook my head.

When we arrived we went out from the van. I'm about to enter the restaurant but suddenly someone bumped me and before I could fall someone catched.

I'm so sorry Miss....... The woman said and bowed her head then our bodyguards came but before they could approach us I signalled them to stop.

Lisa?...... Minnie asked then the woman looked at her.

Minnie...... The woman said and hugged her.

I missed you so much....... Minnie said to her and the woman pulled out from the hug.

I feel the same way...... The woman said.

Guys this is Lisa....... Minnie said.

Minnie I need to go inside my unnies is waiting

Minnie I need to go inside my unnies is waiting...... Lisa said to her.

Oww let's go inside together because we will also eat here...... Minnie said to her and she just nod at her.

When we entered the restaurant Lisa went where Blackpink is so we don't have any chance to introduce ourselves.

If I introduce myself to her will she remember me? I hope she will because I've waited for her to comeback here in Seoul.

She's tall........ Soyeon said.

Or you're just small........ Minnie said to her and she glared at her.

What? I'm just telling you what I'm thinking...... Minnie said to her.

She looks like a barbie........ Soojin said then we looked at Lisa.

Indeed she is...... I said.

I missed you Lisa I missed hugging you and now I remembered that you also stole my first kiss before.