chapter 5. (Nikko)

Začít od začátku

"Phoebe what did I tell you about that word. It's way too soon, you don't love me and I don't love you." I try to say that as soft as possible cause lord knows how sensitive she can be sometimes.

She just frowns.

"Yeah I guess, it's only been 8 months." She tries to reason. "Exactly!" I sit up while standing her up.

"What? You wanna go somewhere?" She wraps her arms around my neck standing on her toes to peck my lips. I just turn my head to the side so it lands on my cheek.

"Yes, er- no. Not with you, I just have uh..."

Shit what's that word??

"...errands to run yeah. I'll see you later though?" I quickly peck her forehead before jogging out the door with my phone. I know I can be an ass to her sometimes but I don't get why she doesn't leave me. Plus sometimes I don't have the patience to play relationship. I mean everyone knows it's not my thing.

I walked up to her front door and tugged on the doorknob. Hah it's open.

"Who's that!?" Her sister calls.

"I don't know stay here!" She whisper yells as she walks closer.

"Boo." Kiara screams falling on her back and Kaleia comes running frantically before looking up at me.

"Hi." I smile at her noticing her change in stance as she takes in my presence. "Oh! Uh- h-heyi. Hey I mean hey!" She sheepishly smiles.

"That was pathetic Leia." We both turn to Kei sitting up scowling at me. "What do you want!? Why are you here? Why's the door unlocked, you nearly scared me to death! I said what do you want Nik-"

"Let me answer a question will ya?" I pull her off the floor running a hand through my hair.

"I was bored so I came over." I shrugged walking past them into the kitchen and sitting on a stool at the island.

"Ok you're here. Now leave." Kei walks up and leans on the counter facing me. "It's okay you can stay we were just finishing up my assignment!" Leia chimes in.

"Thanks Leia." I smile at her again then turn to Kei, "Hey Kei, you decided to show up to my party next Friday?" I raise an eyebrow while leaning on the island.

"If I say yes will you leave?" She mimics my face.

"Sure!" Nope. "No takebacks!" I hold out my pinkie. She wraps hers around it, pinkie promise. I pull her hand making her fall forward landing her elbows on the island facing me and I grin then blow my breath in her face.

"EW YOU PIG!" She raises her upper lip making a face while backing up and starts to walk to the living room with Leia following her. They both sit on the couch beside each other.

How rude, they left the guest.

I follow them and stop in between both and squeeze myself to sit between both of them. If Leia was older i'd flirt with her just to get on Kei's nerves but Leia is only 14, that's gross. So I just wrap my arm around Kei and lean my head on her left shoulder.

"What's up girlies! What we watching?" I chirp in my best high pitched girl voice. Leia giggles and Kei just sighs while she wraps herself in a blanket. She never moved me off of her though.

Awe she likes me. Course she does Im so likable that's how I get a new girl in my bed all the time.

I grin at my own thought before turning to Kei and tugging on her blanket. "Give me some girl!" I chirp in my girl voice.

"Nik, we don't sound like that." She rolls her eyes and bites on her lip to suppress a smile.

"I see you smiling!" I poke her face keeping my girl voice and pulling the blanket over me at the same time. She rolls her eyes still smirking before leaning her head back onto my arm. Leia is too into the movie to notice me bothering her sister.

I turn back to face Kei but her eyes are closed.

"Kei?" I whispered in her ear. "Hmm?" I slowly inhale before yelling. "WAKE UP THIS IS A SLUMBER PARTY!" Her head bolts up with a scowl on her face as she slowly turns towards me.

"Don't fuck with me Nikko. Not tonight I'm too exhausted." She warns me, of course I didn't take the hint.

"Then tomorrow night?" I ask winking at her.

"No." She mumbles before closing her eyes leaning her head back again. She leans a little and her head falls on my shoulder but she's too sleepy to care.

She's adorable. Huh? No tf she isn't.

I turn away and continue watching the movie with Leia.

***

Hey! That was kind of a filler chapter it didn't do much for the story line that's why it's shorter than other chapters even though it wasn't too short.

Still hope you enjoyed it though like I enjoyed writing it.

~Unedited

1431 Words

~<3 T