Prologue

LOSING YOU

BOOK 3, TRILOGY TO DIFFERENT.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Prologue

"Luke got a promise ring for you."

"I love you, psycho."

"On the song sheet, it writes I Love Luke on it!"

"You love Luke?"

-

"22 year old pop and punk rock singer, Chelsea Smith got into a serious car accident in New York. There isn't any news about it just yet, we will keep you informed."

Bailey sits on the chair nervously, "where the fuck were you?" Bailey spat when Alex arrived.

Bailey and Alex have an up and down relationship throughout the years, but they always find their way through.

"There was a traffic jam," Alex replies.

"Hey, have you called Luke about it?" He then ask.

"Not really," Bailey mumbles.

The rest of the crew run into the waiting room, "how did Chelsea got into this?" Cali ask.

"We still don't know yet but her car is crashed very badly." Bailey responded.

"Just in, The Unstoppables have to stop tour as Chelsea Smith got into a major car accident." They all look up to the TV, feeling so sad and worried.

"I am calling Luke." Lea takes out her phone and sits on the chair opposite of Bailey.

After a few rings, Luke did not pick up. Lea's heart is pounding like crazy, "call Calum." Clary suggests.

Calum did not pick up either. So she calls Michael, after a long wait, he picks up. "Hey Mike, where are you boys?" Lea ask, biting her thumb nervously.

"We're at a Mexico hotel, we heard the thing about Chelsea and Luke is literally flying over there right now." Michael replies.

"We're flying in tomorrow, because we still have some of Luke's stuff here and it's just a mess." He says.

"Ok then, we will see you guys tomorrow." Lea nods and put the phone down. "Luke is flying over now," Lea says.

"What? He's like in the plane?" Clary furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah probably." Lea mutters.

-

"Chelsea is out of surgery, she's in deep coma, she may or may not have concussion when she wakes up like in a few days time, we will see then. Right now, we only allow two people at once."

Bailey and Lea steps forward first, they walk into the room, seeing tubes around and a few cuts on her face.

"Bails." Alex open the door, calling her out. "Yes, babe?" She turns to him.

"We got the footage of Chelsea crashing her car, it's pretty violent." He says. Bailey walks out and went into the waiting room.

Brandon passes the phone to her, watching Chelsea turning into a lane in a huge freeway. The bus was speeding, fast.

It hits Chelsea's car, pushing her to the wall that separates the lanes.

"Why didn't the bus stop?" Bailey frown at the footage.

"It's a freeway, Bailey." Clary reminds me.

"God, that was horrible." Bailey groans.

- - 8.09 am

"Bailey," Luke nudges her a little.

She woke up instantly, "oh Lucas!" She smiles and hugs him.

"You're weird," Luke mumbles. "I am just happy that you're here for Chelsea." Bailey says.

"What did the doctor say?" Luke ask, looking very tired.

"Very deep coma, might or might not have a concussion when she wakes up." Bailey says.

"Can I go see her?" Luke licks his lips, "yeah, erm Lea is in there the whole night." Bailey told her.

"I am going to get food." She mumbles.

"Oh, get me some too." Luke says.

Luke steps into Chelsea's room, "oh Lucas is here." Lea is cuddled up with a blanket.

"I will leave you guys alone." Lea mumbles, standing up.

Luke Let out a sigh and sit on Chelsea's bed.

Luke stroke her cheek gently, "you will be okay."