Home

~Charlie Edwards~ 

"Come on baby, keep it down"

"Honey hush your lips" 

As my favorite song continues to play, I look out of the window. Mom and dad were downstairs watching some Rom-Com. I watch as the snow falls slowly, cascading down from the sky onto the ground. I smile and pull out my diary.

Dear Diary, 

        It's been another day. Mother and father are watching another Rom Com tonight. I'm glad that they're working on finally being happy again. Unlike yesterday, something interesting yet frightening happened. About an hour away from here, a family of three was found murdered. Details of their deaths haven't been released yet, but people (or in this case the cops and detectives), suspect it to be 'Jeff the Killer'. I thought about looking him up, but I decided against it. 

        I didn't want my parents checking my laptop and seeing some serial killer's face on my screen. Now that I think of that; I should probably put a lock on it shouldn't I? Oh well. It's snowing again. It's only October... it's too early for snow in my opinion. On a lighter note, my birthday's in a few days. Also, Halloween! I don't know what I want to go as this year. A sexy pirate? No. Stripper? Did that last year. Skanky female leprechaun? Too green. I'm officially out of ideas... 

        I don't know. Something will come to me. I'm sure of it. Anyways, back to the snow. So, it's been snowing for about two weeks now. I fucking hate living here. Winter starts to early. Romney is terrible. I love how we're near the mountains and woods, but it's such an old town. We have only once school around here, but it's filled with druggies. So, mom and dad make me do online schooling. 

        I guess I like the online schooling because that means I don't have to deal with people. Such as sluts. Mom and dad believe that I should be going out and getting around since I'm sixteen. I've already talked to some of the boys in my area, but they're not my type. I like the boys that are mysterious, demanding, controlling, possessive. In the cute way though. I don't know. I just want something exciting to happen... 

I finish my diary entree and shake my head. I put it away and stare off into the top of the mountains. The breeze outside is blowing the snow all in different directions making it look like fog. Kind of reminds me of Elsa running up the mountains. I don't know. I'm a Disney movie fanatic. I own them all. My parents have this stereotype on all teens. They think that we all like horror movies, and sex and shit. Granted, I love horror movies, but personally; sex sounds absolutely disgusting. 

Like, a penis inside of a vagina? I understand the purpose, but; seriously. I don't know. Huh. I use I don't know a lot. Oh well. Dad calls me boring. I'm constantly reading a book or listening to music instead of causing mayhem. That was my brothers job. Speaking of my brother, he got into a car accident the other day. I don't know if I should feel bad or not. I mean, I love him and all, but it was his fault for driving under the influence. Not to mention, he was always a dick to me when we were littler. 

Unlike me, Jacob has friends. Mom told me that there was four people in the car. Jacob, and three of his friends. I guess to died, and Jake and his pal Eddy are in critical condition. Morons... After I finish thinking and ranting internally about life, I climb into bed and continue to watch the snow. I may not like winter, but I love the snow... 

After another hour of plain thinking and music, I plug my phone in; continue to listen to music, and slowly fall asleep, dreaming about the future.