"Woooooow, I know this look! He's in L.O.V.E." Sunoo grinned, his choice of words was enough to make Sunghoon hide his face due to embarrassment.

"No I'm not. What are you guys implying." Sunghoon childishly rolled his eyes, giving them a glare but they all were just simply staring back at him with teasing smiles on their faces. Was it that obvious that he did indeed felt something for the girl?

"Ugh, you're really bad at lying hoon. Don't even try. We know." Jay snapped, nudging his confounded best friend, wiggling his brows at him.

"Know what?"

"That you like her." Sunoo added, glancing at Ji-eun then back at him with a devious smile.

"I- n-no I don't." He glued his eyes to the floor, answering in a bit of a stutter, making the guys tease him more.

"Yeah right." Jake chuckles sarcastically. "It's written all over your face. Park Sunghoon is in love. Love." He hums out, slinging his hand over his best friend's shoulder, using his hand to position Sunghoon's face in the direction where Ji-eun was standing.

I am? Am I really in love with Yang Ji-eun? The girl who my father told me to not go near. The girl who my father thinks so much negative things about? Sunghoon asked himself, getting lost in his mind which was filled with so many confusing questions related to his emotions.

"Why aren't you guys in the auditorium?" A teacher suddenly came bursting through the doors of the classroom, glaring at all of them.

"Uhhh...because we got permission to...—" Sana quickly spoke up, saying whatever came to her mind.

"I don't want to hear it. Go to the auditorium now!" The teacher ordered, giving the students disgusted looks before stomping off.

"Ugh, she reminds me of Mr. Kang. I guess all school's has to have a rude teacher like this." Chaerin mumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes at how unnecessarily rude the teacher was to the group of kids.

"Why don't we go to the cafeteria first and grab some snacks then go to the auditorium? I heard the activities they have planned out will take up the entire day." Jay suggests and they all agree, making their way towards the cafeteria.

-

"Uh guys?" Ji-eun called out, scanning the corridor that lead from the cafeteria to the outside.

"Did they already leave?" She asked herself, holding onto the snacks in her hands tightly as she looked around, unfortunately seeing not a single trace of them anywhere. How could a group of seven grown students disappear so fast??

She sighed, pulling out her phone from her pocket to call Sana while walking out of the cafeteria onto the exterior of the building which lead to the auditorium. The auditorium was in a whole separate building by itself and by getting there you'd have to walk in the yard over to the secluded building.

With her concentration on her phone, walking aimlessly where her feet subconsciously carried her, she suddenly bumped into something, making everything in her hand spill on the floor.

"Ugh" she groaned out, looking down at the spilled contents of chips, without noticing that a human being was literally standing in front of her.

"Oh, sorry." The voice muttered, making her head snap up, locking eyes with the person. She felt her heart sink into her stomach as she looked at the person towering over her. Surprise, sadness and emotions that were locked away began resurfacing.

"Heeseung?"

The name rolled off her tongue, sending shivers down her spine. She picked herself up, brushing off the dust from her clothes as she kept constant eye contact with him, still in a state of shock.

"Ji-eun..." He breathed out. Hearing her name escape from his lips made her feel things she suppressed long ago.

"W-what are you doing here..?" She asked, struggling to speak properly.

He didn't answer her question, leaving her on edge. What was Heeseung doing here of all places?? Why now? Her mind was plagued with thoughts, overwhelming her.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" He retorted, fixing his hands in his pockets.

"How have you been?" He asked, stepping closer to the girl who was left dumbfounded in front of him, unable to form any more words.

"I.....", Was all she could manage, clumping the material of her uniform in a ball as she gripped onto it tightly. Everything she had buried came rushing back to her. Happy memories, sad memories and just.. undescribable ones.

"I've missed you." He continued, placing a hand on her shoulder which made her flinch.

"And who might you be?"

A toned down voice intervened, stepping in between Ji-eun and Heeseung, making Heeseung release his grip from her shoulder. Now, a tall boy with dark hair stood between her and Heeseung, his back facing Ji-eun as she watched it all play out at a loss of words.

"Sunghoon.." she whispered under her breath, matching his voice to his appearance.

Little did she know that Sunghoon was watching her the entire time as her encounter with Heeseung played out. He was right behind her when she had taken out her phone to call Sana but was too shy to actually walk up to her from behind.

His feet had moved on his own when he saw the unfamiliar kid place his hand on her shoulder, concern, anger and a hint of jealousy erupted in him.

He was concerned due to Ji-eun still being out of it because of the incident that had taken a toll her after all these months. He wanted to protect her, make sure she was okay with just the simplest of things that he thought might bother her.

"Do you know him?" Sunghoon asked her from over his shoulder, looking down at the girl who had her head bowed down, eyes fixed on the floor.

"Yes.." she whispered out, tugging at a piece of Sunghoon's clothing from behind to get his attention.

"It's okay." She stated with a reassuring nod.

"Who is he?" Heeseung's tone was a bit more rough, glaring at Sunghoon who just kept his eyes on Ji-eun.

"I'm her friend." Sunghoon retorted, a bit annoyed at the attitude the boy was giving him.

"Yeah? Well last time I checked, I was her boyfriend." Heeseung shot back, outstretching his hand to hold Ji-eun but Sunghoon swatted it away.

"Was." Sunghoon devilishly smiled, definitely succeeding at pushing Heeseung's buttons.

"Just stop. You guys are being childish." Ji-eun finally spoke up. There was tension between the two boys and she felt it.

"Sunghoon, this is Heeseung, my ex-boyfriend. Heeseung, this is my friend, Sunghoon." She cleared up the introduction, fully catching her senses.

"Heeseung..." She started off, taring her attention away from Sunghoon.

"I've missed you too." She smiled at him, finally getting to see him after all those years.

Sunghoon's heart suddenly began aching. Why? Why does it feel like it hurts?

______________

A/n
Hola amigos
Como estas 😩😩
How's the fic so far? Ngl I'm actually enjoying writing this.

But damn. How could she do that right in front of best boy Sunghoon????
#brocken💔💔