"We need to find her fast, okay? She could be anywhere," Luther says.

"Or... here. Look at this," Klaus says.

He sets the newspaper he was reading down.  On there was a picture of Vanya and her violin.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight," Diego says.

"Hello..."

We hear a female voice coming from behind us. We all turn around and see it is an employee.

"I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave," she says.

The lady points to the manager who is standing behind a counter and is cleaning shoes.

"Whose turn is it?" Diego asks.

"Oh, for..."

Luther picks up a bowling ball and throws it to one of the lanes. We all watch as the ball bounces and knocks down all the pins.

"Nice, you got a strick," I say.

Allison writes something on her notepad and shows it to us.

"She's our sister," I read out loud.

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to Dad," Luther says.

"To Dad? Are you serious Luther? WE DON'T OWE SHIT TO DAD," I yell.

The whole bowling lane goes silent as everyone looks at me. Five gives my thigh and little squeeze, telling me to calm down.

"I agree with her. I've heard enough about..."

Before Diego can finish what he was saying, Luther interrupts him.

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together."

"I'm with Luther on this one," Five says.

I turn to look at Five in disbelief.

"I agree that we can't give her a chance to fight back. There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one. I also agree with Y/N on the Dad part. We don't owe him shit," Five says.

"Hey, you know, guys, uh... maybe I could help," Klaus says.

"Now is not the time," Luther tells Klaus.

"No, let him finish. He saved my life today," Diego says.

We all look at Klaus in shock.

"Is that true?" Luther asks.

"Yeah, yeah, I did... take credit for it. In fact, the real hero...was Ben."

Everyone looks at Klaus in disbelief but I believe him. I know for a fact that Ben is here since I can talk to him but I don't have time to argue with everyone.

"Today... Listen. Today, he punched me in the face. And earlier at the house, he was the one who saved Diego's life, not me," Klaus says.

"You are unbelievable, Klaus," Luther says.

"You want proof, is that it? All right. I... I'll give you proof!"

Klaus picks up a bowling ball and moves it around in his hands.

"All right, it's showtime, baby. Catch!"

Klaus then throws the bowling ball in the air behind Five and I. We quickly duck so it doesn't hit us. The ball lands on the floor behind us. We watch as it bounces some and then crashes into a table.

"Is there any way to silence that voice in your head that screams out to be the center of attention?" Luther asks.

"You know, I liked you a lot better before you got laid!"