Chapter 11

Present Day:

Y/N POV:

Five and I woke up an hour ago in Diego's apartment. Apparently, we got drunk last night, and Luther and Diego took us here. It was now 12:00 in the afternoon and we just got done telling Luther about what happened to us when we got stuck in the apocalypse. Of course, we left out the part of us being together and married. I still don't think that it's a good time to tell anyone. It's not that I don't want them to know, because I really want to tell them and I know Five does too, I just don't want them to get distracted. If we tell them then they will get distracted and tease us about it. Plus, I don't know how the boys will react to Five not getting their permission to marry me and having a wedding without them. But hey, there was nothing we could do about it. They all died before we got married.

"When's it supposed to happen? This... apocalypse?" Luther asks.

"We can't give you the exact hour, but... from what we could gather, we have four days left," Five tells him.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" Luther asks in shock.

"It wouldn't have mattered," I say.

"Of course it would. We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing!"

"For the record, you already tried," I tell Luther.

"What do you mean?"

Five and I just sit in silence.

"We found all of you. Your bodies," Five tells him.

"We die?" Luther asks.

"Horribly. You were together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world," I say looking down.

"Wait, how do you know that?"

Five pulls out the eye from his back pocket and tosses it to Luther.

"This was clutched in your dead hand when we found you. Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down," Five says.

"Whose head?"

"Like we said, we don't know," I say. Luther turns the eye over and looks at it.

"Well, there's a serial number on the back. Think maybe you could try...," Luther begins to say, but Five interrupts him.

"No, that's a dead end. It's just another hunk of glass."

Suddenly the door bursts open. It was Diego, and he looks mad.

"Piece of shits. Do you two have any idea what you just did," he yells as he ran towards Five and me.

Five grabs my hand and pushed me a little bit behind him. Luther stops Diego before he could reach us and picks him up.

"Nope, let me... Get your ape hands off of me!"

Diego starts punching Luther's back but Luther didn't care.

"I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down."

Diego finally calms down after a few seconds.

"Fine," he mumbles.

"Now, wanna tell us what you're talkin' about?" Luther asks as he sets him down.

"Our brother and sister have been pretty busy since they got back. They were in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's, and then at Gimble Brothers after the guys in masks attacked the Academy, looking for them," Diego says.

"None of which is any of your concern," Five tells him.

"It is now. They just killed my friend."

I felt my heart drop. I actually feel bad for Diego. I can tell he was hurt. I could also tell this person was really special to him.