Chapter 2

The next morning I awoke in a daze not recognizing where I was at first and beginning to panic before I realized where I was. "Right the move" I whispered to myself with a pang of disappointment and sadness in my voice.     

     *Knock-Knock* "Faye are you up honey?" my dad whispered while quietly knocking "Yeah, i'm up papa what do you need?" I asked him quietly sitting up a bit in bed leaning against my headboard. 

    "Well I met some people yesterday when I was out getting pizza they are about your age and seem like very nice boys I told them I have a daughter close to their age and invited them here" he said calmly. 

     "Dad what the hell? they could be serial killer for all you know and you can't just invite random people to our house what if THEY think WE'RE serial killers? i asked him shaking my head like my mother use to do when we did something she didn't approve of. 

    And right when i said that the doorbell rang out through the house making my father start heading out of my room and up the stairs to the front door while I was left to get ready. I heard muffled voices as i began walking to the small bathroom that is in the basement (also known as my room) and started the shower turning it as hot as it would go so it felt like mt skin was being singed off by the scolding hot water.

     About ten minutes later i got out of the shower grabbing a towel and heading out of the small bathroom and into my room and over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit for the day. 

When i was done getting dressed as well as doing my makeup and hair I went upstairs and walked into the living room to see a group of four boys either sitting or standing around

When i was done getting dressed as well as doing my makeup and hair I went upstairs and walked into the living room to see a group of four boys either sitting or standing around. The first one i saw was super short with short black hair and even shorter blond sides he also had a nose and lip piercing accomplished with hazel eyes.

   The second guy i saw was really tall and had a big curly fluffy fro, brown eyes, we was VERY pale. Next my eyes landed on a guy who had blonde hair and glasses who looked like he was done with everyone's shit. He had light brown eyes and a jaw line that could cut you like a razor. The next guy I saw was hot as fuck like damn. he had shoulder length Raven colored hair the framed his face well. His eyes were the most beautiful hazel I had ever saw. He was so pale, come to think of it they all were. 

   "Um dad?" I questioned as I walked into the room where he sat drinking a cup of coffee. He looked at me about to speak before i cut him off "Did you make enough coffee for the both of us" I asked well more grunted out i'm so not a morning person. "Yes, there for two more cups" he replied. I nodded and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a mug then walked to coffee maker and poured some of the dark liquid into the mug. Not adding any sugar or creamer i don't understand how people drink it so sweet or cold like huh? anyway after putting the coffee pot back I walked into the living room drinking it quickly so I won't be a bitch to the guests all because i didn't have my coffee.

   "Sorry about that i'm not a morning person and it's not a good idea to talk to me before I've had coffee" I said looking the group of boys. "Oh, it's okay we're all like that in the morning too but with different things like some of us can't be talked too unless we've eaten" said the short stack of pancakes. 

   "Well at SOMEBODY gets it" I said raising my voice slightly on somebody and looking over at my dad. "Hey i'm sorry okay but when you give me that scary death glare that you got from my sister i know to run away because it means that if i don't shut up and go away i'm more than likely about to end up on my ass o the other side of the room" he said raising his hands up in defense. "Well maybe you shouldn't have tried to take my coffee away from me then we wouldn't have that problem now would we?" I asked him. "but you had five cups before it " he whined. "Now. would. we?" i repeated only this time pausing after every word "No we wouldn't" he said in defeated.

    "Well she's scary the short one said" I turned and looked at him with a glare "yeah, well at least i'm not a short stack of pancakes" I said. "oh shit dude she got you" the hot one said. "anyway, my name is Faye" i said politely to them with an innocent smile. "I'm Ray it's nice to meet you" the one with the fro said. "I'm Mikey the one with glasses said" "sup i'm frank" the Oompa Loompa (A/N that reference is from Charlie and the chocolate Factory if you didn't get it)  "And i'm Gerard" the hot one said "Nice to meet you guys i said with a small smile. "And Frank i'm sorry for calling you a short stack of pancakes" I apologized. "Hey, it's okay don't worry about it" he said kindly. "Well i'm gonna give you all nick names in case i forget your name is that okay?" i asked so i didn't offend them. a coarse of yeah's and sure's went around. I smiled an began giving out the nicknames "Okay so Ray you're Princess Fro Fro, Mikey you're poker face, Frank your Oompa Loompa and Gerard you're...  Geesus. I said slowly almost question. "Man why do you get the name on a God and i get one that has to do with how short I am?" Frank said pouting. "No, he didn't get the name of a God because it's spelled differently the dude in the bible's name is spelled 'Jesus' and his is spelled 'Geesus' so quit pouting" i said in a sassy manor.

   Everyone started laughing including Frank. They stayed and hung out for about an hour before they had to leave Gerard was the last one out after we all exchanged phone numbers and when he looked at me i swear his eyes looked like they had a small hint of red in them that looked like it was expanding by the second. 'Maybe it's just a trick of the light i said shaking it off. 

    i followed them to the door giving each of them a hug and when Gerard an I hugged it felt like electricity was shooting  through where ever his body met with mine. i gasped and pulled away as fast as I could. When I looked at his face he looked shocked but happy kinda like we was revealed for a split second but quickly covered it with a smile. "Well i'll see you later call me or one of the guys if you need something" he said before walking off.

 'That was weird' I thought but shook it off anyway. "Well time time to clean up I guess" i said quietly to myself before cleaning the living room and going to bed.