chapter 1

"Are you ready Faye?" i heard my father yell from the bottom of the stairs "Yeah, i'm coming" i yelled as i made my way out of what is now my old room and down the stairs of what is now my old house. 

  "I know it's been hard on you since the passing of your mother honey, but well get through it together" my father assured me as he backed out of the drive way of our old house. The house i grew up in. The house i had sleepovers in, birthday parties in, celebrated holidays in, got in trouble with friends in, helped boys sneak through my window in, the house i threw a party in when i was in high school and got grounded for a whole two months in. 

     "Thanks dad that means that means a lot" I said. Then turned my phone on, put my headphones on and listen to music while watching the streets turn to highways and highways turn to roads with heavy forest surrounding them.

    After an eight hour and five minute drive to Bellevue, New Jersey plus the twenty minute drive on top of that to our new house, I was basically sleep deprived. When we pulled up to our new house I had a weird feeling I can't describe. Thinking nothing of it I shook it off and got out of the car grabbing what boxes that were not in the moving van, and headed to the front door of the house.

   My dad came up behind me a few moments later with the house key in his and unlocked the door "Go pick out your room i'll be in in a bit i'm going to go get some pizza the movers should be here within twenty minutes." he said and started walking toward the car "Okay be careful" i said as he got in the car.

   walking back inside the house i got the same weird feeling. I tried to shake it off but it didn't work i walked up the stairs and looked at the rooms not being able to decide i just walk around the house and see that we have a basement which insistently excites me "Yes, iv'e always wanted a basement bedroom" i said happily to myself.

-------TIME SKIP-------

After the movers came and helped me set up my bedroom and i ate some pizza i went to bed.

(A/N Faye's basement bedroom)