[5] Mom pick me up i'm scared.

Ahh I see you fellow simp have been waiting for this

Well enjoy and here have some bishmarc with Friedrich drinking

And surtr in maid costume

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ibaraki: 'The fuck did she say?!'

Ibaraki look at friedrich with a disbelief on his face, he feels a tingle on his boone for what this new teacher say to him, the teacher walk closer to him while ibaraki start to panic of what she gonna do to him.

Ibaraki: 'The fuck she gonna do to me now?!' Ummm do you need something?

Friedrich: Hmmmm Yes.....I wanna test you with someone else

Ibaraki: (Raise eyebrow) What do you mean test me out?

Friedrich: Well that mean you gonna fight someone and for me too meassure your strenght~~

Ibaraki feels cringe toward that last wrd that friedrich say making his bone feels itchy, ibaraki nod his head in agreedment friedrich seems excited when he agreed and that ususaly not a good sign.

Friedrich: Good your opponent is surtr!

The class has they eye widen and ibaraki thought that she/he would be good at fighting and now it making him excited too but he kept it at bay but now he need to find information on this surtr guy or girl.

Ibaraki goes to ahri, he sees her looking very wory for so he decided to ask.

Ibaraki: Umm? You okay?

Ahri: Hm?? oh yeah yeah.....yeah

Ibaraki: No you not..you seem to be worry for some reason?

Ahri: (Sigh) Well i'm worry about you that's all.

Ibaraki: Why are you worrying about me for?

Ahri: Well i've worry for you cause you gonna fight surtr....she the best fighter in this school she our classmate and she a student council too.

Ibaraki: Hmm? is a she?

Ahri: Ummmm yeah

Ibaraki: Owh.......okay.

Ahri: You gonna go easy on her because she a girl? Well don't she gonna murder you before you can even blink.

Ibaraki: 'Well most of people say that when i was gonna fight someone but they fail to do so' Alright noted.

Friedrich: Well ibaraki please come down too the arena and face your opponent~~

Ibaraki: Well that's my call see ya

Ahri: Ya see ya i hope you survive.

Ibaraki walk down to the stair to the arena but he was stop by 2 lady, and ibaraki look at them with interest.

??: Hey you the new kid right?

Ibaraki: (Nods) What's up?

??: We just wanna say good luck fighting her

Ibaraki: Okayy? What's your guys name.

Veibae: The name veibae and she saurei! Anyway goodbye!!

They leave and ibaraki always keep looking at veibae because she look very hot and has a cute/hot voice.

Ibaraki: dam she hot

Ibaraki continued walking to the arena, when he reach the arena he sees so many spectator and the girl that name veibae was wavinng at him so he wave back unknown to him this cause some girl jealous for unknown reason.

Ibaraki sees the teacher and he also sees the girl that name surtr he can sense that she has immense amount of power within her.

TO BE CONTINUED