Chapter 52

I push him away and slash my ice sword at his head, but he dodges it and frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"You're in my head, you're controlling my dream again aren't you?"

"Fuck" he says under his breath while rubbing his face.

"OMG! are you serious? Congrats, you improved, I really thought this was reality." I feel my blood rushing to my head.

I had a fist of shadow and ice put together, and I throw it at him but it disappears as soon as It comes in contact with him.

"I control everything, remember? I just allowed you have slight freedom so it isn't suspicious."

Suddenly, my vision blurs, the room turns white and the last thing I see is Edgar mouthing 'shit'.

Suddenly, my surrounding are white...like the white box of the first time in the cream trap.

No way....am I here again?

"its good to see you again" I turn around, and I see you again.

the goddess...But...SHE ISN"T A GOD DAMN GODDESS!

"STOP WITH THE CHARADE WITCH!" I scream at her.

He started laughing "Ah~~ At least you aren't THAT stupid."

White wind started swirling around her and approached me.

A purple haired young girl then appeared and smiled at me.

"Hows it going?" she says

"Cut the crap, let me out."

"All in due time. By the way, did you know that the dream and real life have different flow of time?" I'm sure you've been out for about 2 days.

"TWO DAYS?!" I shout

"Yeah, it's funny, the faces of your fiancee slash husband."

I roll my eyes

"You know, you should consider the deal, or else this will keep repeating, the next thing you now, you're stuck forever or you'll wake up and half of your life is gone. So think about it."

"Then what about-"

just as I was about to finish my sentence, the witch snapped her fingers, making my vision blurry and my focus wary.

**********************

I open my eyes, and realise I'm in bed like always, with Leslie sleeping in the armchair next to it.

"les....lie..."

My daughter opened her eyes and looked at me with astonishment.

"MOMMY!"

She ran to me and literally jumped onto me me while crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Mommy has been asleep for 2 days!"

That's when I started to remember everything, that's right, Edgar trapped me again, that bastard.

"Daddy has been very worried." She says, I wipe her tears and smile

"Honey, is mommy awake-" Luke walks in, head down like he's sleepy, but stops talking the he saw me awake.

"Josephine." He breathed, "You're awake."

I nod, "yeah." He walks over and holds my hand. "Thank god."

I look at Leslie "Sweetie, could you give daddy and mommy some privacy, I need to talk to him, go find Uncle Alex"