Chapter 13: Entering the Academy

Josephines POV:

I'm now 15! Mwahahahahaha! I'm still alive! Ohhhhh, but I'm olddddddd.

Right now my status with the characters are about the same, I'm close with Alex of course, Luke and I are now really close friends, and I'm in a good position with Lance and Edgar.

Amy is considered my best girl friend and my interaction with Selina apart from that time at the festival is a zero. So, yeah.

So now that I'm 15 I get to start at the Magic Academy with Amy and unfortunately with Selina our heroine.

This is where I keep going to deaths doorstep and being pulled back from over and over again. The males leads gave me a hard time.

But right now, I have a good relation ship with them and they won't kill me

Yet

I mean who knows what'll happen in the future.

Anyways, today is the first day at the academy, I have my hair half up and half down, and I have my uniform on.

I enter the carriage with my brother and we depart to the Academy.

"You nervous?" Alex asks

"Do I look nervous?"

"Nope, you look like you're ready to rip anyones head off. You must be excited."

"Oh yeah I am. They better teach things that are useful."

"It's ok."

"Not a reassuring answer."

"Yeah, well that's all I can say. And, I think you'll attract attention."

"Cause of how beautiful I am." I said while flicking my hair back

"Your look stands out so you'll catch attention."

"Did the four of you guys get attention?"

I asked even though I knew, the four of them always received 'Kyas' from the girls.

"Yeah, you could say that."

I started laughing and before we knew it we arrived.

Our school uniform looks like this;

Very cool right? Yeah, but the bad part is

Very cool right? Yeah, but the bad part is... WHY THE FUCK ARE WE WEARING THIGH HIGHS?! DID WE ALWAYS HAVE THEM??!! WHAT THE FUCK!!

Anyway

We arrive at the Academy, the servant opened our carriage door and we hoped of, the moment I landed on the group a wave of screams came

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!! YOUNG MASTER ALEX!!!! LADY JOSEPHINE!!!

Omg, wow, that's loud.

Alex kept a straight face the whole time. He then came close to me

"Basically this. Don't do anything extra"