Chapter 41: Hello again

Tch-

It's been a few days and the hickeys haven't fucking disappeared....They've stayed the same.

who was it anyway....he said I knew him....who?

I haven't told anyone.... not Felix, nor have I told Amy. it's just way too humiliating.

You know what....I'm not gonna think about it again. I mean it's been haunting me for the past few days I'm not gonna do this.

I'm ready to go out and I'm wearing:

I tried to cover the love bits with a-bit of concealer and tried to cover It with my cloths

I tried to cover the love bits with a-bit of concealer and tried to cover It with my cloths. It should be alright.

I walked out of the room to meet the one person I don't want to....

"Greeting Duke Kalikas."

"Greeting Miss Sarah."

Same emotionless face....I swear....I've put my guard down against him because of how...Calm and quiet he's been.

Suddenly his expression hardens...He frowns...

"Miss Sarah....what's that?"

What's what? he points to my shoulder..I look down!

AH! I probably didn't notice that one?!

My god!....Er....

"When I was training I slightly bruised my shoulder."

"Is....that so..." His frown deepens....he probably isn't convinced

"That's right...His Majesty Felix has beeb asking me to train more." If anyone close to me as Sarah was here, they'd know it's a lie...because as if Felix would ever order me to do something like that.

Luke narrows his eyes at me 

"Rest well..."

I nod...it seems he's convinced now.

"Don't forget, His majesty Edgar is inviting Nobles for the charity banquet, make sure to come."

"A banquet....During a crisis such as this?"

"We have to keep the country running even if there is a crisis."

Weird Logic. But sure.

I nod

"Understood."

"Good, it's tomorrow."

"!!....Tomorrow?"

He nods and turns away straight away.

OI! DON'T BE RUDE!

Argh...this guy.

I kept walking in the direction I was going and went to find Felix who was with Edgar talking about something that I probably don't care."

"Your Majestys"