"Apparently they just don't wan me to sleep anymore." I took a sip of water and rested my temple on the palm.

Luke came over and pulled me up to standing and walked me to the bed.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he won't do it for now." he kissed my forehead.

I laid down while he sat next to me. "I'll leave when you fall asleep."

"mmh" I said, while slowly falling asleep.

*****************************************

As Luke fell asleep, he felt guilty for lying to Josephine about how he was sure Edgar wouldn't trap her in the dream. But at this moment, she has to sleep or else she's be too tired for anything else.

So he had to gamble.

Leaving the room, his face darkens with his next decision. HE teleports out of the room and to the dungeons.

"I'm surprised you'd visit me." Looks up Selina, smiling at the blonde man that walked in

"You know, half of this is all because of you." He says, bobbing down in front of her cell. "You also nearly killed my kid."

Selinas smile disappeared

"You love me though. You were obsessed with me, admit it, you even chose me this time first." She said confidently

"As a distraction. Our last life doesn't matter, what matters is you are one of the reasons my family can't just relax for a day. That's why..." he stands up and opens her cage, stepping in wth his sword out.

"You need to die."

*SLASH*

*****************************

I woke up, the room seemed the same. Leslie was right next to me, But Luke was not around.

But all in all, everything seems normal, I guess Edgar didn't trap me tonight. I slipped out of bed, walked towards the door.

I looked left and right, walked towards the guards and asked if they had seen Luke at all.

"The duke had gone down to the dungeon at an early hour."

I nodded slowly, why did he go down there?

I teleported to the dungeon and walked down the stairs to Selinas cell....and god knows how I felt when I saw Luke, in Selinas cell, holding her in his arms and kissing her with passion.

"What the-"

my voice broke their touch, they both turned to look at me, Luke had a look as if he had just seen a ghost.

I teleported out, and started walking down the halls at a fast pace.

what the hell did I just witness? This is so random. He literally just said he wanted to marry me, he said he loved me. Was it a lie? Did he stay because of Leslie? HE still has feelings for Selina?

That's when Luke suddenly teleported and appeared in front of me.

"Let me explain" He says panting

"About why you were kissing her? No need."

"Look" he steps in front of me and I try to walk about, "she and I loved each other, we were separated. I still love her. you and Edgar can be together. You were obsessed with him. he loves you now. Just..."

"what about Leslie" I say

He shrugs, "I don't care, after thinking about it, I want to have a child with the woman I love."

He teleports away.

I have no idea how to feel, this is all...seriously sudden and random. What the hell?

"Hey." Edgar shows up, this really couldn't be a worse time, just as I was about to teleport away, he stops me.

"look, I just want to say sorry. I won't control your dreams anymore, promise."

"What's with the change of mind?"

he shrugs "you don't need to do a deal with that witch, everything will be fine."

I shrugs "I don't care anymore." it's me being irrational, but come on, everything is moving a bit fast.

I try turning away but he turns me back around

"what happened?"

I sigh, I need someone to talk about this with, so why not.

"he cheated, he kissed Selina, said they should be together, blah blah, he doesn't want Leslie..." I rub my face, "I don't know what to feel or think right now, one moment everything is fine and now this, argh."

Edgar hugs me, "it's ok, it's going to be ok, there should be a good explanation and solution to it all.{

I feel surprisingly calm with his embrace and words...my shoulders relax and my mind starts to clear...wait a minute.

Don't tell me....

End of chapter 51

27th Monday september 2021

Author: Dun Dun DUUUUUUUN

sign: tiggy