Chapter 44 (A world of nations' release)

Start from the beginning

It is necessary to know that there are thousands of people, and everyone has different perspectives and thoughts on movies, and their evaluations are also different.

When so many people were invited in at once, if a small part of the film produced derogatory comments such as ‘ugly film’, ‘bad rhythm’, etc., there would be a certain risk of a blow to the box office after the movie was released.

"Since Qin Li has the confidence to do this, it shows that he is very confident in the completion of the film, and his vision has never been wrong." Yu Fuya said.

When she was a newcomer, she saw Qin Li's extraordinary ability to act. After so many years, the other party's actual performance has proved all this to the public.

"That's right, when has the movie starring Qin Li miss it?" Even the makeup team couldn't help talking.

Yu Fuya walked back with two luxury watches and handed them to Ji Li, "Pick one? Which one do you think is appropriate?"

The styling teacher looked at two watches with a total price of tens of millions, and was surprised, "Sister Yu, where did you get it? High-luxury brands would like to lend us?"

"I just asked Lao Tao to take it for me." Yu Fuya spoke very freely.

Ji Li is now at most a rookie actor, the brand level that can be borrowed when attending the event is limited, and the watch dealers who are willing to sponsor the loan are the most luxurious.

Yu Fuya thought that it was the first time for Ji Li to attend such a red carpet. She was afraid that her children would be wronged and squeezed friends without thinking, so she took the opportunity to ask for two watches.

Of course, you still have to return it when you use it up.

Otherwise, Tao Mingyang, who is addicted to luxury watches, might cry out in front of her.

In the eyes of everyone with surprise and admiration, Ji Li stretched out his hand to bypass the two top luxury watches, picked up a sponsored light luxury, dark blue dial on the table, a few broken diamonds shining in it, "I want this one."

To be honest, he really likes this niche luxury watch, named "One Star River", which pokes his heart uniquely.

Yu Fuya was startled, "What's wrong? Don't like the two pieces I brought you?"

"It's not that I don't like it, but I can't use it temporarily."

Ji Li asked the staff to help wear the style he chose, calmly and sensibly, "How long have I just made my debut? Weibo fans are growing fast, can they compare to the celebrities invited today?"

Besides, Song Zhao is an emerging role for him, but at best it is only a small supporting role. If this high-luxury watch becomes prominent, someone might say that he deliberately steals the limelight.

Yu Fuya smiled and let him go.

"You, you are living too sensibly. In this glamorous entertainment industry, there are so many actors who are desperately trying to show off their high-profile and gorgeous side. You are completely the other way around."

A mature man, completely unlike a boy in his early twenties.

Yu Fuya properly put the two watches away, and asked Baozi sideways, "Have you connected with the person in charge of the event? When are we going to leave?"

"In five minutes, Brother Ji can go down now."

There is a special bus for the distance from the hotel to the red carpet. Ji Li does not have many scenes in the movie, and the coffee position is not as good as other actors, so he was arranged in the front part of the red carpet.