But what does the entertainment circle say?

Black and red are also black.

What's more, their 'black' right now is nothing but a mere illusion.

When Ji Li saw the time on the phone screen, it was only after seven o'clock, "Sister Yu, you call the company and let them prepare."

He leaned back in his chair and looked at the dappled light and shadow passing by outside the car with amusement, "The foreplay has been on for so long, it's time for a feature film."

...

On Friday night, it was the peak of traffic.

Ji Li's black hot search has risen and stayed at the top of the list. If he was bought by his peers before, then now, he has been given there by real discussions.

Beside the topic of #纪理力量打人#, there was a bright and shining word of 'Explosion'.

From the breakout in the afternoon to the heated discussion in the evening, from beginning to end, Chaoying Culture and Ji Li himself did not respond.

The more they deal with it this way, the more they can arouse the attention of netizens.

The most straightforward feedback is that Ji Li's fans rose instead of falling, and he was about to break the two million mark.

The latest daily publicity photos reposted on Weibo in the previous two days have been taken over by abuse and malicious intent. Among the critics, there are rhythmic naval forces from other companies, as well as other actors' heroes.

Occasionally, passers-by stand up to speak for Ji Li, and they will be angry and preached and attacked.

The situation lasted until 8 o'clock in the evening, when Ji Li's company, Chaoying Culture, finally issued a statement, but what was surprising was-

The company's statement has nothing to do with youth's 'violent beating' incidents. Instead, the entire article focuses on 'online personal goods sales'.

What is this again?

Netizens rushed to see the details.

@超影文化官方: Thank you all netizens and fans for your attention to Ji Li.

Today, the "bidding sale of Ji Li and other personal items" circulating on a trading website belongs to unauthorized sales, which has seriously violated the personal privacy of artist Ji Li. The company has collected materials, reported to the police as soon as possible, and seriously pursued the legal responsibility of the infringers.

Solemnly declare as follows: First, the infringer is Ji Li's aunt and cousin, and the police have filed a case and taken it away for interrogation. Second, the amount involved in the case has been frozen and will be returned to the accounts of bidding netizens within one day. Third, the artist himself was not at fault in this incident, but after communicating with Ji Li himself, in addition to refunding the netizen's money, the company will enclose Ji Li's handwritten apology letter.

The above is hereby explained.

...

At the bottom of this statement, there are also attached a stamp certificate of the Haishi Xijiao Public Security Bureau, screenshots of webpage sales, etc.

-Ah ah ah ah, the company is big, you finally survived, hurry up and clarify to your brother! I am going crazy!

-I am shocked? Didn't it mean that Ji Li's aunt was seriously injured and hospitalized? So now, the aunt and cousin came out again and sold his personal belongings without authorization?