Ch 1-Welcome to hell

disclaimer:
Mature content and strong language ahead
may trigger some people so if you don't like it, don't read it.

This is my first book so ignore my mistakes and please show some love.

Rudra's pov

I still remember the day of monsoon. I had stopped the car immediately when I caught a glimpse of that beauty near the college campus. It was raining heavily that day and through the car's window, I saw that girl getting drenched in rain. She threw her umbrella away and spread out her arm, embracing the cold rain. Her long hair flowed down like dark ink flows on tilted parchment, her white salwar started becoming transparent due to the rain and started sticking to her body thus making her curves more evident. Her lips were lump which made me crave for a kiss and her eyes were like that of a doe's eyes, dark and deep.

"I WANT HER, I FUCKING WANT THIS GIRL!"

She was my desire but then she dared to reject me thus becoming my target and also strengthened my craving. I ordered my PA Aditya that I want all information about her. He was the one who informed me that her name us Vaani Desai, Daughter of late Ranjana and Pratap Desai. She lives with her greedy aunt and her uncle and is currently a college student. It was that day when I proposed to her in front of her college campus but in return, she slapped me and rejected ed me thus awaking the beast in me. Making her mine became my ultimate goal so I offered a huge sum of money to her aunt and her aunt agreed to the proposal. Although she wanted to study and not marry me, her aunt had beaten her up into pulp and locked her up in a room and on 20th October I married her and made mine forever. I love her and I want her to love me in return but she never loved me. I had shown her my dark side on our wedding night and now she leaves as a slave at our house. I wish she had accepted my proposal that day but she didn't so she deserves this. Also I have another motive. She is Vaani Desai and my family was searching for her like lions searches for their prey so marrying her became my necessity.

Who is responsible for her misery?

The answer is Vaani Desai herself, a stubborn girl!

She is my wife, my loving secret wife and she looks so beautiful. I decided to keep her as my secret wife, away from the world, from the media. She is the only mine and I won't let her step out of my house.

How can god make someone so beautiful? The first time I raised my hand on her was in the car when after her vidai I was taking her to my house.

Now that I see her crying and begging in front of me every day, it gives me pleasure. Today after Filling the vermilion on her hairline, I made her mine while she cried silently under her veil. She continued to cry in the car as well which was so irritating.

"Will you shut up bitch!" I groaned at her but she continued to cry. I hate people so disobey me. Grabbing her by her hair I scoffed, "I said Shut up." She shut her eyes in pain and sobbed, "why are you doing this to me? Please let me go!"

Thud!

My muscular hand landed on her soft plump cheeks and I saw the horror in her teary eyes.

"Sit on my lap," I said calmly.

Vaani was still horrified. The man who married her just a few hours ago slapped her. She was shivering and cuddled herself.

"I won't repeat Vaani Rathore".

She slightly nodded her head in no and I can't take no so I pulled her on my lap forcefully.

"You are my slave" I whispered in her ears while my hands roamed on her tiny waist. "Please no" she whispered but I continued to scare her. My hands moved upwards before I grabbed her breast roughly. She winced in pain and clenched her saree tightly. I pressed it harder and harder, "do not make a sound, or else I will hurt you more" I warned her. Tears flowed down her rosy cheeks thus smudging her kohl. I pressed her breast harder and harder unless she squeaked out of pain. "I said Shut up" growling at her, I grabbed it tighter. The car stopped near our mansion. I got down and pulled her out roughly, "Welcome to hell Sweetheart". She moved away and cuddled on the other side of the car, "No I will not come with you".

"You Bitch!"

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the car with such a force that she fell on the ground but I didn't even giver her time to stand properly instead I started to drag her towards our mansion. "Please let me go you beast" she tried to free her hand from my iron grip but failed miserably. Her words irked he so much that I turned behind and slapped her gard across her face thus making her fall on the ground. How dare she call me a beast? Pulling her up from the ground harshly, I grabbed her by her jaw, "Donot raise your voice in front of me you slave or else I can sell you to a brothel and no one will save you from there. You can enjoy spreading legs for other men". I could see the fear in her eyes and she immediately apologized, "I..I am sorry but please let me go, I am much younger to you".

"You will have to please me, satisfy me sweetheart" saying this I smashed my lips with hers. She pressed her lips tightly to prevent entry of my tongue and moved her head away. I smirked at her failed attempts, "Fine! Not now but soon I will".

Any other bride is welcomed warmly but for her it was different. I dragged her to my mansion and pushed her to the floor, near my mother's feet, "here is your slave". Mon pulled her up from the floor by her hair and barked at her, "you will be punished for your father's deed". Mom then looked at me, "do you need her today?"

"No mom, I have some work so I will be leaving in an hour".

"Trust me! I know nothing" Vaani cried but we are not fools at all. Mom dragged her to the dark storeroom and pushed her in. The storeroom was dusty, dark with spider webs and lots of garbage. "Stay here unless Rudra comes back" saying this mom ordered something to the other servants, "tie her up because dogs should be lashed". "Leave me! What have I done? Please answer me. What is exactly my fault?" Yelled Vaani but all her struggle went in vain. Because of her father, our lives were miserable so Mom will take revenge. She slapped her hard, "stop yelling". The servants tied her hands behind her and her feet with a rope and stuffed a piece of cloth in her mouth. She struggled to free herself. I kneeled down and whispered in a husky voice, "I will be back soon till then respect my mother and get yourself for the game I will play with my doll" saying this I kissed her forehead and turned towards mom, "is she going to stay here?"

"Yes," Mom said sternly, "this will be her best wedding night, let her stay here without food and water and cry". I looked at her and she was looking at me with pleading eyes. "Mom isn't this too much I mean at least give her some food. This girl is only twenty".

"So what? She needs to suffer" saying this Mom walked out of the room and I followed her. Locking up the room from outside, she placed the key in my pocket, "don't worry, I will take care of this slut".