Libra Kingdom Arc - Chapter 20: A Means Of Transportation

The ghouls' leader who had thrusted his hand and made a hole in my belly laughed insanely before yanking out his hand. The result of his hand being pulled out was that the pressure holding back my blood from leaking out disappeared as well, causing a severe bleeding from the attack earlier.

Shit. I'm losing too much blood.

My body was feeling numb, I didn't feel pain but my body was reacting quite naturally and I fell on my sides. Still bleeding out.

"Onee-chan!"

The children screamed in unison while seeing my body on the cold floor. I noticed that they started throwing rocks at the ghoul to help me but it was ineffective.

"Kahahaha! Did you really think you adventurers could kill me with such a measly spell?!-"

Before he could finish his presumptuous insults of victory, I stabbed him from the back with 5 magic swords that I manifested behind him. His range was close enough and I made sure to put 10% of my mana pool on each sword. Surely he survived that magic attack, but can he survive this one which I believe is also somewhat physical and target concentrated?

"Heh?"

It mumbled stupidly as it's eyes took a glance at the swords impaling it. His face distorted in apparent anger before his claws extended again. He tried to land a decisive blow upon me, aiming for his unreasonable revenge.

*Blood Drops*

I will not let that happen. So I sent another sword impaling him on the chest from his front. Due to it's closeness, he couldn't avoid it and plunged right in. The swords went through his body just like his claws injured mine.

If I get damaged any more than this, I will surely die. So I had to remain perfectly still while maintaining... ah... shit...

My head hurts, I lost too much blood.

"Seven!"

I could hear their voices from here. Looks like the others have arrived, but I can take care of this myself.

"Seven! She's hurt, go heal her, Ledge!"

I had no time to respond and tell them I'm fine. Before I could die from blood loss, I grabbed a paper from the storage ring and it burned in blue flames within a second. It was the precaution I set up before embarking on this quest.

Seriously, I understand that they're worried. But they shouldn't approach someone so recklessly when the enemy is still alive. It's making me relive a horrible game experience when I thought my party killed the boss, only to find out it was still alive and killed our healer.

All my wounds vanished instantly and the lost blood was restored. The ghoul had an astonished look on his face. So was everyone who witnessed this.

"I-Impossible! That's just cheating!"

"Sorry, but it's your fault for letting your guard down."

I said to him coolly while wiping the remnants of blood from my mouth. Looks like he still has some vitality in him. Ledge who was on his way to me, stopped in his tracks after realizing I'm already healed.

I summoned a magic sword and wielded it with my right hand while walking over the helpless ghoul. My body was bloody and so was my clothes, but atleast the hole on my armor was automatically repaired already.

I pointed the magic sword at his sweaty forehead.

"Any last words?"

"Go fuck-"

I summoned two swords above and below his neck then made them cross against each other in breakneck speed which caused his head to be separated from his body before he could finish speaking.