Libra Kingdom Arc - Chapter 6: Discovered Traits

"This is what you were planning from the start when you allowed me to follow you, right?"

"Y-You're wrong! I- Mmmgh!"

I didn't give her an opportunity to speak by licking the tip of her ear that I blew on earlier. In response, she let out a rather suppressed kind of moan. I was covering her mouth with only my left hand's two fingers inserted inside her mouth and she didn't even resist. My right hand meanwhile continued to grope her petite chest, I felt this is wrong but I was enjoying myself for some reason. Why am I like this? Have I always been this bold before? One thing for sure, it has got to be one of the side-effects of my skills since I need to do these kinds of things with a girl I love to obtain Affection Points. But it seems really worth doing this if it means I can use that skill again. By far, I know that the best method in acquiring points according to my skill description is through kissing.

With a sudden thought, I knew that my body was feeling hot. And the sight of Pellet-chan through the mirror's reflection accepting what I'm doing to her made my heart skip a beat. I slowly removed my two fingers from her mouth, there was an outline of her liquids connected to my fingers, but I saw her complexion was showing some signs of sadness. Does she want them back in? Well, maybe that won't be needed.

I used my right arm to make her turn her face towards me. As expected, we are face to face but she's looking elsewhere out of embarrassment. I slowly leaned myself closer to land a kiss, she still showed no signs of resistance. But...

We heard someone knocking behind the door. I couldn't go there because of what I'm currently doing. It effectively knocked me back to my senses, I'm glad I got disturbed. Or else I could have crossed the line.

I moved my head away from Pellet-chan who was currently immobile from embarrassment. She wasn't a noisy individual so she just sat there silently, folding her hands against her face which may be to hide her reddish face.

"What is it?"

I demanded through the door in a clearly displeased voice. I only opened the door of our bathroom, I don't need to go near the door when I'm naked.

"Miss, dinner is starting. Please come downstairs to eat with the other customers."

Ah. I completely forgot why we took a bath. It was to clean ourselves before dinner.

"We will be there in a few minutes!"

I shouted to him in response.

"Yes, we understand."

I heard some footsteps outside meaning the owner has left and went downstairs. I turned my head to look at Pellet-chan.

But I realized I'm now wet.

"Eh?"

Pellet-chan was holding an iron bucket full of lukewarm water and poured it on me mercilessly.

"Get down. I'm going to wash your body."

I did what she told me and sat down. I guess it was my turn to be washed by her. We did agree earlier that after I wash her body, she will wash mine. Until now, it's a mystery why she keeps agreeing to what I tell her.

Other than how she washed my well developed chest, she didn't do anything else more perverted than I did to her earlier. I was let down, hmph.

"What are you sulking for? Let's get out of here and change clothes."

"Hm."

I listened to her in no spirits and got out of the bathroom without a towel. It was at this time I realized that I had nothing in this world. Not even extra clothes to change to, or a towel. I once again made a blank expression which means I'm in deep trouble.