~𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖘~

That night just got weirder and weirder every second

That night just got weirder and weirder every second. First we found out that Valentine was Clary's father which, by the way, drove Alec crazy, and the next thing we know, Simon is captured by vampires. Poor boy.
Well, all I could think about is Magnus. Was he okay? Why hasn't he called me? As he did not call me, I did not call him. But, I was worried sick about him. I shook my head in all the bad possibilities that came to my head.
Right now, we were entering the institute.
"I still don't understand, how can shadowhunters be better than...than what you call mundane?" Clary asked.
"Because we protect humans." Izzy answered for her.
"Your right." Clary said with a sigh. "Humans. You protect Humans. You left Simon all alone in the van. Great job, guys. You rock."
"You know what, I think it is your turn to dial it down a notch. We all are trying to help you get your mother. The least you can do is say 'thank you.' And for Izzy, she did her best trying to protect the mundane boy."
"His name is Simon."
"Do I look like I give a damn?"
"There is some truth to the idea that human beings should have a modicum of common sense." Alec said.
"Alec, not now."
"Why not now?" I asked Izzy which remained unanswered.
"Look, they won't do anything to Simon. They just wanted to draw you out. They want the cup and they think we have it." Jace told Clary and I rolled my eyes, tired of all this nonsense.
"But why do they think that? Why does anyone think that?" Clary bursted out. "What, my mom lies to me my entire life except, 'Oh by the way, there's this magic cup, that I hid on like, the planet of Bongo, but don't tell anyone." This girl was really getting on my nerves. "What am I supposed to do now?"
"We have to report to the Clave. They have to know we've learned about Valentine." Alec said.
"What that he's my father?" Clary was annoyed. "Great, fine, tell them. What good does that do Simon?"
"Clary, it's all connected, the vamps want the cup."
"Why? It makes new shadowhunters."
"Nobody wants Valentine to form an army loyal to himself."
"Plus, it controls demons." Izzy added.
"They'll propose a trade, Simon for the cup."
"So, vampires will trade Simon for the cup and Valentine will trade my mother for the cup. Either way, I loose someone I love." Clary sighed. "What if I just toss it up in the air and let them fight it out among themselves?"
"So, this doesn't matter to you?" I could tell Alec was really annoyed of Clary's behavior and to be honest, so was I.
"Yes, of course it matters!"
There was pure silence for a moment until Clary started blabbering again.
"Listen, when you saved my life, I put my trust in you. Now I need you to put you trust in me. I can;t turn into you what you are overnight."
"It's true, she was raised as a mundane." Izzy supported.
"What are you, her spokesman now?"
""I don't need a spokesman. I need a plan." She walked straight into the heart of the institute.
"Oh my god." I murmured, rubbing my temples. "Kill me, will ya?" I asked Alec as he pulled a smirk on his face.
"Oh, look at all these stuff, these screens." Clary pointed out at all the screens in the center. "I mean, can any of this help me find Simon? Where is he anyway/ some kind of crypt in Transylvania?"
We made our way to the table which had several books laid open.
"Actually no, that was Camille's outfit, right?" Jace asked. "They're local."
"They're at the Hotel DuMort, down in Gansevoort street." Izzy told the location.
"And we came back here? Why? We have to go." Clary bursted out, again. "Let's go now, come on."
"Yea...no." I disagreed.
"We need a Clave resolution for that."
"Do you do anything without the Clave's permission? I mean, come on have a little fun." I patted on Alec's shoulder. "Someone works out." I smirked, earning a glare from Alec.
"The five of us can't declare war on the vamps all by ourselves." Izzy said and smirked at me.
"And we can't react without considering our options." I rolled my eyes, so bossy. "Downworlders are slaves to their impulses. We're not."
"Alec, you can't just jump on all the Downworlders." Izzy said, smirking again. Man, this woman can smirk.
"Oh, that's right, Seelies have their charms, apparently." Now, Alec smirked.
"Right." Jace chuckled.
"Seelies?" Clary asked.
"Like faeries. The fair folk. Pixies, nixies, elves...anybody half demon, half angel." Jace said. "It's pretty much a catch-all term."
I questioned myself when I heard that. I'm half demon and half angel, I'm not a fair folk. Instead I was a half warlock. I did not bother asking them, but I could feel Alec's eyes on me.
"Izzy can tell you all about them. She's got a thing." Alec grinned.
"We've all got our things don't we?" Izzy showed all her teeth. She directed her eyes to me and Alec just shrugged.