~𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖘~

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked Izzy which made her chuckle

"Okay, I can't listen to this, Simon's been kidnapped by vampires." Clary.
"Man, you always ruin the fun in everything." I said which made Clary roll her eyes.
"I guess, I'll just take care of it myself." She walked out of the heart of the institute.
"You do know that she's gonna get herself killed?" I asked them. "Right Jace?"
"Clary, your gonna get yourself killed." Jace said but she did not listen. "Clary, Simon too."
"Then help me." She turned around and directed her way towards us. "While we consider other options, my best friend is suffering. Is that something Shadowhunters understand or am I just being a mundane."
"Oh my god." I covered my face with my hands, trying to push past my anger.
"Clary's right. They made the first move. We're gonna take care of this ourselves, right now."
"This is a bad idea." Alec interrupted.
"What? You got a better one?" Jace. "Look, the vamps broke the accords, they kidnapped a mundie. That's a big no-no. The Clave will give us a lecture and then they'll be glad we did it. Come on."
"Hard to argue with that."
I gave off a heavy sigh.
"Even if we went ahead, I don't see how we get out of here, without having to explain where we're going." Alec. "We need weapons, and we can't let anyone see us get them."
" I know where to get what we need."
***
"Whose grave is it?" Alec asked as we made our way to the cemetery.
"Mary Milligan, born January 10th, 1802. Died January 10th 1878." Izzy answered.
"Damn, on her birthday?" I said, poor Mary. "That must have been rough."
"Alright, Alec let's go."
"Wait, what are we looking for?"
"Cache of weapons." Izzy answered.
"Stashed here with Mrs. Milligan." Jace.
"Why are there Shadowhunter weapons in a churchyard?" Clary asked again.
"Because all of the ancient religions recognized demons, or at least they used to."
"They've forgot about the threat because we've been here to protect them." Alec. "Typical mundane failure of imagination."
"Are you saying we did too good of a job? You just can't lit up, can you?" Izzy snapped.
"You know what? Alec, why don't you go check up by the Angel?" Alec did as Jace said. "We couldn't gear up at the institute, but we know our ancestors left some weapons here at some place. We'll find it." Me and Izzy walked around while Jace was blabbering with Clary.
"I always wondered where my dad was buried. I used to wish he was alive. Be careful what you wish for." They continued to blabber but I did not bother to listen.
"Excellent, he's home. I'm outta here." Izzy grinned.
"Wait, aren't you coming with us?" Clary asked.
"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world, but I gotta find out how to get into the vampire's lair."
"You moved on from Simon that quickly? Poor boy."
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Jace added.
"Jace, over here." Alec called out.
" Yeah coming." I made my way there, not waiting for Jace and Clary.
"Lemme guess you can't stand her." I asked Alec.
"How can anybody?"
Soon after, Jace joined us.
"We're crossing the line, into the vamp territory."
"Yea, that's the point. Come on, Alec cheer up." Jace patted on his shoulder. "It's going to be fun."
"Damn it, Jace just think this through. You don't even like this guy. This isn't about the mundane, this is about Clary." Alec said. " What, are you so desperate to get laid that you'll risk killing us all?" My eyes grew wide.
"You know what? I'm gonna go and stand right over there." Before I could move, Alec gripped my wrist.
"Wow, um, there's so much in that that was wrong, I'm gonna pretend I did not hear it." Alec's grip on me got harder.
"That's the problem. Your not listening, not to this or anything else I've said tonight." Alec gritted his teeth, "You don't even know this girl? Why do you trust her?"
"Is this about her being Valentine's daughter? Thought we been through this?" Alec's gaze landed on me. " Alec, look at me, you can trust her or not, I don't care. That's not my business." As Jace said that. Alec's grip on me got even harder.
"Alec." I hissed out in pain. He did not let go.
"But, why do you trust Hazel?" Jace directed his hand, pointing at me.
"Alec" I hissed again.
"Jace! Hazel! Alec! I think I found it!" Clary exclaimed. "Mary Milligan."
"Alec!" I called out. He suddenly snapped out of , whatever he was thinking, and his eyes met mine, letting go of my hand.
"I'm sorry." He apologized while I rubbed my wrist in pain. I did not say anything, instead made my way to Clary. Alec was right behind me, his eyes fixed on the back of my head.
"Beloved servant. Who wants that on a headstone?"
"Someone who is in service to a cause greater that themselves." Alec said and made his around.
"At least she is now. Abracadabra."
"Wait you people actually say that?" Clary asked.
I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, are you that dumb?"
"No, Clary, we don't." Jace said as he took out his stele and drew over the angelic rune. Then, Alec and Jace pushed the grave open, revealing a massive box.
Jace opened the heavily designed box to reveal the weapons inside.
"Whoa. Where's Mrs. Milligan?" Clary asked as she and I picked up one of the seraph blade. Clary's one glowed bright white, while mine glowed dim white with a hint of black.
"Don't touch that. You don't know how to use it." Alec said as he was trying to take away Clary's blade.
" What like that the Pandemonium when I killed that demon?" Clary said while I tried to swirl and attack with my blade.
"You didn't kill-" Alec was cut off by Jace.
"Alec, I'm gonna show her the right way to use it." Jace said. "And you" he pointed at me with his seraph blade. "Why is your one so dim?" Jace asked. With that, my eyes grew wide.
"I-um-I don't-um." I stuttered while Alec smirked.
"She's a Warlock." He said.
"WHAT?" Both Jace and Clary shouted out.
"Alec!" I glared at him.
"I though you were a shadowhunter." Clary said.
"I am, I-um-I'm both." I stuttered again.
"But how?" Jace asked.
"You know what? Enough of the questions. We have to save Simon, remember?" I said as I put down the blade, choosing to fight with my spear.
"Right, but we are gonna discuss this later on." Jace said as I nodded.
"Alec, do you see what you need in here?" Alec took a look inside again.
"No. There's no bow here. I need one. I have to rune some arrows. That's back at the institute. I gotta go."
"Well, how are you gonna get back at the institute?"
"Portal?" I suggested.
"Go, in the back. Won't bother me if I'm alone."
"Ok good go. I can finish up here." Jace said.
"Hey, I understand what we need to do. And I trust you, parabatai. Don't ever doubt me. No matter what I said." Alec said.
"It's already forgotten. I'l, see you at dawn."
"At dawn." Alec repeated.
I watched as Alec went and Jace made his way to Clary teaching her.
Wait, I'm third wheeling. Oh no, not again.